17.

Later in dance lession while warming up Katherine asked:" So I heard down the hallways that next performance will be on the streets. It's like public Show. Theme will be Electronic music. Any ideas."

Edward pointed far away and answered:" I have an Ipod in my bag. I have a special playlist only for Electronic music. "

All phone went beep.

Rosie read it out loud:" Dear compiters. Next Show will be on a centrial square. Theme Electronic music. Challence is get As many listeners as you can to listen to your band with music. Two bands who will get the most fewer public will be elimintated. Good Luck Placebo."

Edward looked at Katherine and said:" I heard that you have in your ipad music for every situation. "

Katherine agreed:" Yes I have about over one thousands songs in my phone. Which one part makes Placebo songs. "

Victor smirked:" Ok we have at least one less problem. Now lets go to the dance class. "

In the dance class John was waiting for them.:"Welcome to the dance class. My name is John, your dance teacher in this competition. One thing is to dance with your feets the other thing is to dance with your heart. Show me what's you got. If you can dance you are already a Super stars. Follow my lead. "

John was World famous boyband singer and dancer. Five years ago he quit with the band, to teach the others  to dance.

" Ever since I've met this girl, don't even watch TV. Don't go to movies no. "

John was a class itself. Many of dancers find Hard time to keep up with John.

John looked at the mirror how youngsers tried to dance like him.

Unfortunateltly the class didn't pass Without drama.

When dance was over, John came over to Brit and Bree and explained:"That you argue who got prettier shoes, don't help you to mesmorize your dance routine. You can take your arguing behind the door."

Silvia looked at Bree and Britt. "Idiots." she wishbered through her teeth.

John turned to the others and said:"And all of other competers, then I belive that band Crossroads should stick to your guns and should not dance."

Older man sighed:"I already thought everybody should do it." Everybody laughed.

John waved his hand and said:"You are all dismissed. See you tomorrow."

Katherine took her shoulder bag and said:"I don't know why I think about that, but I have a feeling that Silvia has something to do with that Bree and Britt get into competition."

Edward agreed:"I have a feeling that someone made a mistake in the system."

Alison gasped:" Yes, I remember. After the auditions Bree was holding a laptop in her hands. I'm not sure but I have the feeling that she did something with results."

Victor raise his hands:"Wait a minute. Since when Britt and Bree know how to use a computer."

Katherine agreed:" Yes, I think that you are right. Anyway I suggest from me that we take a break and meet up in Our studio later on."

Band agreed. And so every one went in their own way.