¶CHANCE¶

Plz do inline comments ❤️❤️ ❤️

CHANCE

~CHAPTER SEVEN

Remember not everyone has this capacity. Care for the one who cares for you; one can't pour from an empty pot. This savage cycle has to be broken and we need to nip this evil in the bud. It all needs to start from yourself. Self-care is first love.

Lets teach this to our kids money is needed to be used, not people. Cherish the one who cherishes you but also loves yourself. It's not a mean approach to adopt. Let's tell
every Nandini around us that it's okay to be herself.

She has lost herself into these things to an extent where there was a very less probability of her being herself again.. the expressive one..the carefree girl...who enjoyed her life.. the way she wanted to.. on her own terms..

She really needed someone who could pull her back.. before she completely loses herself..

Navya was known to all of this.. and she tried really hard to make her understand and help her.. but Nandini would never give in to it..

Navya would always pray for her.. as she had seen the real her.. and she wanted her...

Cabir was never liked by navya.. reason just because.. she knew he was never the one for her..

'Nandini came home and directly went inside her room..unlike every day.. and directly went to take a cold shower...she was late today then her regular time as she had a surgery...and she was really angry too..

First because of Manik's behavior towards Aliya... she was feeling bad seeing her condition.. she wanted her to stand for herself.. and she never understood my was Manik always in anger.. and his useless attitude..

And second.. was Cabir

She would really try sometimes to adjust with Cabir..and make their relationship work..

But they could never agree on some point.

If sometimes they start a conversation on some topic..they would end up disagreeing and fighting in the end..

Her's and Cabir's thinking never mattered..

Cabir was never interested in listening her thoughts.. he would think that she always thinks against society.. which was wrong according to him

She after coming out..and changing.. went to cook..
When she heard her father Mr Murty

Mr.murty-Nandini.. what was that..i was calling u..u went away..

'Nandini- sorry dad.. i was just in need of a shower badly.. u need something.. or i should I go.. I need to Cook..

Mr.murty-yeah u can go..and once u finish ur work.. come to me I need to talk.. about... something important..

After replying positively..

'Nandini went to cook and afterwards they had their dinner...

Then Nandini went to Mr.Murty..

Nandini-Dad..he called..u needed to talk... something important..