¶THOUGHTS¶

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Plz do inline comments🙏🙏
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

THOUGHTS

~CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Cabir- The marriage thing..she doesn't want it known..so she's been fighting with me about that..

Mr.Murty- she's still on that..I don't know when she'll understand things..and listen to me..don't worry cabir..I'll make her understand..u need not worry..

Cabir-No uncle..u don't say anything..I'll make her understand..he's my would be wife..u don't stress..Nd don't tell her u know..I just came to check on u..

Mr.Murty-but..

Cabir- please uncle..

Mr.Murty-okay..as u say..

Cabir-okay uncle I'll take a leave.. I need to go to work..

Mr.Murty-okay..have a nice day..

And then Cabir went back..and now he knew..Mr.Murty will make her agree.. anyhow..

Flashback ends..

Mr.Murty- Didn't i tell u..not to argue...on the marriage matter..and it's really not a good thing..to argue on any topic with your husband..

Nandini-Dad i just kept my point..I think this is going really fast..

Mr.Murty- Don't u understand..we have decided..and the wedding is happening..I don't want u to bugg anyone anymore in this matter..okay??and yes call him and apologize for your behavior

Nandini-okay dad..

Saying this he immediately left from there..she was controlling her emotions..badly..but couldn't do anything..

She went to cook food..and then ti her siblings..

Then informing..that she has food outside..went inside her room..

She always had a habit of skipping meals.. and this was the most common reason she used to give..so her family also didn't say anything..

She came into her room..calmed herself down..and called the cabir..

Nandini-hello cabir..

Cabir-Yes..

Nandini-Are u free..u can talk right..

Cabir-Not that much..u say..why did u call.

Nandini-I just called to apologize to u.. I'm sorry..And yeah I'm ready to marry u whenever u say..

Cabir-wohh...how come this transformation.. until.. morning..u were angry..

Nandini- nothing..just though it's right so.. anyways..u can inform me..when it is..so to start the preparation..

Cabir-oohh..okay..Nd wedding still has some time..