¶DOMINO EFFECT!¶

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Plz do inline comments ❤️❤️❤️

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

¶DOMINO EFFECT!¶

~CHAPTER NINETEEN

As the night grew he told Nandini to go to her room to rest up. He dragged himself slowly to his library and slammed shut the door. He took out a cigarette and lit it up while holding his wife photos. I am sorry my love I failed you. A shiver ran down his spine thinking what if her daughter actually jumped into the river. What would he do without her? Nandini was the eldest of all. He held her dear but because of the fact that she was a daughter he never showed her much affection.

With closed eyes he recalled lost memories; his own father and family. He had a sister who was shot by his father when they saw her talking with a boy. Later on he found that the boy was actually chasing her; she was innocent. Enraged, he swore that day he would never repeat the mistakes of his father.

How ironic here I am repeating the same mistakes!

Being another ambassador of domino effect!

For how long this has to go on. We blame society norms but no one is willing to change at personal level to extinguish the flames of this chaos.
How stupid I was to question the credibility of my own daughter?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With the blame washed off from her, Nandini woke up with a new zeal the next morning. God is great indeed. In a flash of lightning she completed all chores and left after saying goodbye to her father. On the other hand Manik also got up with a smile on his face.  Chirping he got ready for work. Every dark cloud has a silver line indeed.

Days went by and they bloomed back to their previous versions. Giggling and living their hearts out. This change was surprising as well as pleasant for people around them. Nandini took admission  to study further while Manik launched another branch of his company in Kolkata. Life is beautiful!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dhruv dialed a certain number for the fifth time but no one picked up. He had been tracing Alia. He was worried about her. She only got out once or twice to see Cabir. He isn’t a nice man, love please stay away from her. He tried reasoning multiple times with Alia but failed. He sighed and sat down on the nearest sofa. Manik entered and inquired about the matter. Dhruv politely declined him and changed the topic.

“What is your notion of protecting your love Manik.”

Manik stared towards Cabir surprised.

“What are you thinking?”

“Nothing just thinking how vulnerable a girl is without her man.”
He stormed out leaving Manik dazed. Manik sat down with his head in her hand. He opened the side cupboard and took out a necklace. He called his secretary and ordered her to deliver the said item to a certain someone.
I can protect my girl!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alia calmed down a fuming Cabir.
“I can't believe she actually ditched me for another man.”