¶FLOWING WITH FLOW ! -PART 2¶

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Plz do inline comments🙏🙏

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

¶FLOWING WITH FLOW! -PART 2¶
~CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

So my son is already a hen-pecked hubby. Oh wow! What a shame to the honor of the family." Nyonika ridiculed. He must have called Dhruv to send her back first, she thought.

Manik mind blew up at this accusation. If a man treats his wife in a good way that doesn't mean that he is a slave to her. This is a really sick mentality which needs to be white-washed from our society.

Just as parents deserve respect and care, the same goes for the wife. Yet it's a shame how boys are taught to oppress the other half and treat her like a shoe; so that she can't lift her head in general in-front of anyone.

Relationships are bilateral in nature which comes enveloped in a bouquet of rights and responsibilities. If you want to maintain the balance; you need to be fit enough to fulfill both of them.
"I don't owe you any explanation about it.

Why are you even complaining now?

It was your wish that I get along with Alia. Now when I am doing that, what's the mess about?"

"The mess is about that my dear son be a real man. Don't lose yourself in-front of that third class girl." Nyonika yelled. "More you give her, the more she will ask. So it's better to keep her in her limits."

"Like dad kept you or like grandpa kept granny?" Manik smirked. Good so now she is getting insecure because of Alia, he mentally giggled.Tables are now turned. Nyonika 's face lost color for a second. She snapped:

"Shut up!"

"You shut it as well mom. This is my life I will do as I please." With this Manik turned towards the stairs. Going with flow was a bad idea.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cabir was continuously dialing Nandini's number. She wasn't picking up. He was losing his mind. While on the other hand Nandini was stuck in a surgery and Navya was having way too much fun in ignoring his calls. When it kept on for long; Navya started to develop a headache. Enraged she picked up the phone and gave Cabir a good piece of her mind.

He was stunned and disconnected after apologizing. He was bored so he picked up his phone and dialed another number.

Alia was lying in her bed. A little chit chat with Dhruv really calmed down her nerves. The way he handed her glass of water and patted her head was different.

It brought up another weird unknown feeling. It must be friendship. She was smiling and thinking about Dhruv when her phone rang. It was Cabir. Delighted she instantly picked up his call and started talking happily.

Cabir cracked jokes and it lightened up her mood. They were good friends but Alia took him more like an elder brother. She talked about the way she was feeling towards Dhruv but Cabir snubbed her from this. "You don't deserve anyone better. You deserve the best and that is Manik.

" Cabir emphasized. He told her not to lose heart so soon and chase him. "Go with the flow Alia. Love is always hard to get but it's worth fighting for. It will get better soon." Alia instantly agreed. He told her to make up with Manik. They ended the call with a promise to meet soon.

"Sorry Alia but you can't let go of Manik not now. I need you right now."

One point that needs to be understood by every girl out there is that not everyone is your well wisher. There is no need to let your guard down for every friendly stranger.

As in this case Alia fell for Cabir's superficial personality. On many occasions the way she saw him caring for Nandini made her assume that he was a gentle man; when he wasn't.

In the name of this so-called friendship he took advantage by dining in expensive restaurants and receiving costly gifts from Alia. It was all Manik's money but who cares.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Distressed, Alia dialed Manik's number. I should ask him how he got home!, she thought. It was off. She then dialed the house number. Oh god! Please make Manik pick up, she pleaded silently.

To her dismay it was attended by Nyonika , she recently cleared her throat and started her purpose. As expected Nyonika made fun of her as she sat there crying silently.

"Don't use these cheap tactics to get near my boy."

With this Nyonika disconnected line. Alia was left crying. All of them say go with the flow but my question is that are humans an object? a rock or a shell?

Who needs to just flow in life and then die? Sure patience is required in some cases of life but not in every case. I have an extreme disagreement with all those people; who only say it was written in fate or just get over it or just accept it.

Life never gave anyone anything on a plate. When you want something or dream about a purpose fight for it. Put your genuine efforts in it.

Even a patient gets healthy only with the combination of both prayer and medicine. This behavior of learned helplessness prevailing in our society is destroying us inside out. I have seen very fine people giving up on life just because they were tired or things were too many to be fixed.

By heart weeps at this fact; giving up is just not an option for humanity. A person is like a fort. The moment virus of self-doubt creeps in; it destroys the fort completely. It's okay to fall. It's okay to cry.

It's okay to crash but it's not okay to give up. Life is a path of continuous efforts.

There is always hope; always a hidden possibility waiting to be explored. You got only one life to live. So live it fully. Don't let anyone take away your fire.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author note: Hi! One cringe more to go. Hope you guys are doing well. Stay indoors and stay safe. Ramadan Mubarak to those who are fasting. Take care. UwU. Bye till next Wednesday. ☺

Target :|200 votes, 200 comments and 30 followers for future updates|

Complete the target and get another update.......

Precap-you all think what can happen

Hope you answer them

1)are you liking the story

2)what you think about this plot

3)Are you excited for future chapters

Do give your review on above

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

(will try to give regular updates once you complete the target)

*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*:;;;;;:*★*

Love you all

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★