¶CHANGES¶

CHANGES

~CHAPTER TWELVE

Plz do inline comments🙏🙏

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Precap- Nandini knowing the whole past of manik... Nandini's behavior..

Next day..

Nandini after getting ready..and her usual routine..went to hospital..

She didn't wait for cabir..and went to the hospital by public transport..

Cabir did come to pick her up.. but she informed him that he had left..

Cabir got irritated..but then decided Something..

Here Nandini reached hospital..and started her routine check..then she left to Manik's room

She entered his room and found him.. already in his work..

She had always noticed him busy in his files..he would never sit there idol..he would be busy in files..or phone calls..and of course getting angry(😝)

But now that she knew his reason..she had decided to handle things calmly..and not like she did react with him till now..

She entered and wished he was getting his attention..

Nandini-Good morning Mr.Malhotra..
She wished him with a bright smile..

Manik looked at him..and just gave a small smile..

Nandini ignored the thing.of him not wishing...and started checking his wounds..

Nandini-Please can I have a look at your wounds.. so i can see the progress..

Manik- Yes u can..

Nandini started checking his wounds and dressing him

They both were silent..and were really not fighting on anything..

Or regularly they would fight even if they are not in proper position while dressing..and if one is facing problems..

But today Nandini did not let something like that happen

After checking Nandini said..

Nandini- Ur wounds are healing..but they need more than one and a half weeks to completely heal..I'm changing some medicine..And I'll inform the nurse too about it..u too keep checking on it..

Manik-okay i will..

Nandini-okay then I'll take a leave..I'll come again at night to check on u..have a good day..

Manik-Thanks... doctor

Nandini-U can call me Nandini..

manik smiled a little and she reciprocated..

Nandini went out happily and continued her work..