chapter 9 :- The call

"If I could turn back time, if I could find a way" kelly sings, whilst infront if the mirror, putting up her hair into a messy bun. "I'd still marry you and never change you for the world" sam hugs Kelly from behind, kissing her in her sweet spot. Kelly smiles at sam in the mirror. "So umm I love done something". Sam's confused "okay? What's that?". "You know how you've got your teachers degree?" Asks Kelly. "I mean I haven't yet babe but go on". "Theres a position going at work, I've put your name forward". Sam smiles "but I used to go there? Surely they would put two and two together and realise that we had classes together?". Kelly turns round to Sam and puts her hands on Sam's hips "babe they won't ask anything, yeah they'll know we're married, they may even ask how we met, but it's going to be okay. We can even fuck in the store cupboard" kelly elbows Sam playfully, who then smiles smiles and kisses Kelly's neck, who smiles "so am I forgiven?". "You've applied for a job for me where I get to fuck my sexy, beautiful and damn right smokin' hot wife when ever i want, of course you' forgiven" Sam laughs. "Now.... shut up" kelly says, pushing Sam onto the bed, straddling her before kissing her and wripping her black button up shirt apart, exposing her white lace bra and her toned flat stomuch. Sam raises herself up on her elbows smiling at kelly, "you've been working out?" she whispers, looking down at Sammie's toned stomuch. "training to be a teacher baby, get used to it" Sam replies whilst kellys gently kissing and caressing her stomuch whilst working her way up to her lace bra and then to her neck, before slipping her hand into Sammies lace panties.

Whilst laying on the sofa watching a Romcom, "Has Samantha got her graduation date yet?" asks Emma. Lauren sits up beside Emma, mocking her "Samantha?" she laughs. Emma smiles and punches her shoulder "oh you know what i mean!" she laughs. Lauren straddles her. "i dont know yet, weve barly spoken, aside form the passing chit chat, when shes making their morning tea's after their many many nights of indiscreet sex" she replies. Emma sits herself up so she's closer to Lauren as she laughs "yeah i've heard that, but then again they are newlyweds, where are they having their honeymoon?". Lauren kisses Emma's rosie pink lips "again, i have no idea" she replies. Emma kisses Lauren again playfully "well maybe we should arrange a dinner or something so that everyone can catch up but also celebrate, its gonna be a busy few months for us all isn't it?". Lauren giggles "yeah i guess it is, that would be a good idea. but ive got a better idea right now". Emma carresses Laurens pert bottom then gives it a cheeky slap, "i think i can give that one a guess" she whispers before kissing Lauren passionatly. Emma stands up with Lauren still straddeling her, with her hands firmly holding Laurens ass. "take me upstairs and do your worst" Lauren says playfully whilst being carried upstairs, giggling with Emma. They stop outside Kelly and Sam's door, hearing faint moans of pleasure. Emma smiles and kisses Lauren who retaliates "really?" she whispers. Emma laughs "oh shut up" before running in to their room and kicking their door shut and throwing Lauren on the bed.

Tanya returns home with bags of shopping along with her friends Isabelle and Joanne. "come in, come in! i dont know where they all are, i think their out walking or something" she says before hearing a bang and a womens giggle coming from upstairs. They all stand listening for a few seconds. "would you like a glass of wine?" she asks. "oh definatly" replies Isabelle following Tanya into the kitchen. Joanne smirks at Tanya "are they....?". They all laugh. "honeymoon stage i guess". Kelly appears at the door only wearing a top and boxers, not noticing the women in the kitchen. She looks up and gasps "oh shit, sorry" as she runs back upstairs to make herself decent. The women in the kitchen laugh "well we know what she was up to" Joanne smirks before taking a sip of wine.

"So Tan, who's with who?" Asks Isabelle. Tanya sits down at the table with a glass of water "well my nieces are Sammie and lauren. Sammie married kelly at Christmas...." "awww thats so sweet, a Christmas wedding" Joanne interrupts. Tanya smiles "...and lauren was abroad in Canada with her son finn but they came back, she got with Sammie's nurse Emma..." Isabelle looks confused "Sammie's nurse? Is she okay?". "Yes she's fine now, Sam being Sam got into a... fight with someone who'd been bullying her for quite a while and she came out worse. So Sam and Kelly invited Emma to their new years eve party, where it turns out Emma and lauren had history.... and the rest is... well history" Tanya laughs.

"And what about Rosie?" Joanne asks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone sorry its been a long while since I've updated any of my stories. I hope you enjoy the updates. Please remember to like and comment.