𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑.

After making your way through the forest part of the park and listening to Stanley tell you about more birds, you finally reached Stan's bike and the two of you stood there for a moment.

"So.." Stan began. You look up at him, smiling.

"How was it?"

You assumed he meant the birdwatching, but you wanted to ask anyways.

"How was what?"

"Birdwatching." He said, fiddling with his thumbs.

"..Wow, it was.."

You couldn't really put a finger on how you felt about it. It was so much fun to walk around in the peaceful forest and look at the pretty colours on the pretty birds - but at the same time, you thought that it may have only been fun because Stanley was there with you. His company was probably the reason you were able to keep focus - because, to be honest, hearing him be so enthusiastic about the entire thing made you want to learn about it more. So, I guess you could say it was..

"Super cool! Can we do this again sometime, please?" You say, emphasising the 'ease'.

Stan looks at you, taken aback by your giddy response. One part of him was hoping that you were saying the truth, and another part of him was battling with the other - saying that you must be lying. However, he knew deep down that by the smile you had on your face you weren't lying.

That made him feel all giddy inside. Like he could fly and walk on the clouds, if he wanted to. What were the chances that Stan had befriended both a pretty and interesting girl? It seemed to unreal. He was so lucky! He felt butterflies in his stomach as a huge and wide grin etched across his face.

But the smile dissipated when he saw a tall figure enter the scene.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

The voice was a mixture of scary and menacing - like it seemed as if he were going to say one thing, but in the next second it sounded as if he were going to change his sentence entirely. He said those words in a sing-songy tone, as if he were amused by the fact that he had found Y/n and Stanley all alone at the entrance to the park. Stan didn't even have to look at the boy to know who he was about to face.

Henry Bowers.

You turned your head around at the sound of the boy's voice, and were greeted by a tall and rather lanky teenager who was making his way towards you at an uncomfortably fast pace. You didn't know him, but by the silence that Stanley had forced between you two you knew that this random kid meant business. So, you moved back - and made your way to Stanley - where you stood next to him with a sense of anxiousness in your gut.

"It's none other than Stanley Uris, and.."

The teenager's scary eyes darted towards you in a millisecond. He looked you up and down, and then he looked back towards Stanley - seemingly aghast about something.

"What's a flamer like you doing with a pretty girl like her?"

His nasty comment made your insides sicken. You clenched onto Stan's sleeve, hoping to god that he knew how to get out of this situation.

"..Go away, Bowers." Stan said, almost stuttering. His gaze was on the floor, and he didn't bother to make eye contact with the terrifying teen.

The sound of the name you had just heard frightened you - and in that moment, everything clicked.

This menacing, scary boy..

Was Henry Bowers.

The kid you had heard about multiple times before. The bully - the one who terrorises the Losers' Club.

Your heartbeat quickened at the sight of him. You couldn't help but feel an immense amount of fear - because, truthfully, after hearing so much about him, you were expecting to be terrified by Henry. And..you were.

"Answer my question, dipshit! Why the hell are you two out here all alone?" Henry raised his voice and you flinched.

Holy shit.

How are we gonna get out of this?

"We're.." Stanley began to speak, but trailed off as he made eye contact with Bowers. He must've been paralysed by fear - because you felt his posture stiffen after a moment. 

You had to take control of the situation.

"We're bird watching..and we were..just about to leave. We're going to go now, okay?" You grab Stanley's arm and grip it tightly, eyeing Henry with a fearful glare. You began to walk - and, for a moment, you felt safe - but when Bowers stepped in front of you, you knew you had screwed up.

"Nuh-uh. You're not getting away that easily." He said, looking down at you with a piercing stare. You felt frozen with fear - but you knew you had to try and get away somehow. So, you tried to step in the other direction - but you were stopped again.

You tried to step away again, and, well, the same thing happened.

There was only one way you could get out of this.

You let go of Stan's arm and placed your hands behind your sides.

Okay.

You jump forward, placing your arms in front of you and pushing Bowers backwards. He landed on the ground with a thud, and he was stunned for the moment. In a hurry, you grab Stan's arm, and begin to sprint off.

"Get back here, you little shits!"

You keep your grip tightened on Stan's arm as you run down the street, not bothering to go back and get his bike. It seemed like Stan didn't care much that you had left it, either - because he was almost running as fast as you were.

Bowers began to make his way towards you, running like there was no tomorrow. He was up for the chase - and was damn sure he wouldn't stop until he had reached the two of you and taught you a lesson for doing that to him.

You heard Henry's footsteps grow louder, and in a fit of fear, you turned into an alleyway to throw him off.

"This way!" You yell, and Stan redirects his direction to follow you. The two of you sprint down the alleyway and catch the glimpses of a few adults, but it seemed like in that moment even they couldn't help the situation you were in.

You jerk your head around to look back, and catch a glimpse of what could only be described as a truly insane chase.

Henry was right there, just about to reach you.

You were screwed. So, very screwed.

《《《《《《《 》》》》》》》