~12~

I run into Jungkook's room and look at it. Messy again it's been 1 day.

'Oh jungkookie, if you knew what I'm planning to do in here'

I looked around and saw his clean washing on the floor and his drawers were open and he had clothes hanging out his wardrobe. Not to mention the pots that were stacked up creating a rotting smell.

'Im not having this, I'll show you clean boy'

I ran downstairs and grabbed the cleaning products and the hoover to clean his room.

I grabbed his dirty clothes and threw them outside his room.

Next I seize the pile of pots and cups and take them downstairs then strip his bed that hasn't been changed in god knows how long.

'God he's hard work'

JUNGKOOK PoV

I went to see euhna, she messaged me telling me it was important, and it better be or I'll be angry.

I arrived at her apartment and went and knocked on the door.

She answered with seconds and smiled widely and leaned in to kiss me.

I let her, considering we are still together I'll let her but I'm ending it, today.

'Baby you're here'

'You said it was important'

'Ah, Yeah, come in'

I walked in and sat myself on her couch and she came and sat on my lap, straddling me. this is the first time she's acted like this

'So, lately I've been feeling weird, turned on if I must say, and I know how you've always wanted to you know do it, but I wasn't ready then, but I am now, jungkookie I've been needy for you I want you'

This girl, she always knows how to persuade people into getting what she wants.

She starts rocking her hips back and forth creating a friction between us, something we've both never felt before.

I feel myself getting turned on by this, I shouldn't be.

I grab her hips, attempting to stop her but not succeeding in the slightest.

I let out a small moan, not able to control how she's turning me on even more.

Unable to process what I'm doing I roughly pin her under me and kiss her.

She lifts up my top succeeding in removing the cloth.

Next to go was her shirt, then her pants, and then mine.

We were both panting, I was on top of her, only in our underwear, she kissed me again, this time grabbing my boxers.

I end the kiss and pull myself up off her.

'Stand up baby'

I say to her, she follows my instructions.

I kiss her again, roughly, now completely under her spell.

I pull away and remove my boxers.

'On your knees'

She does as she says and comes face to face with my now throbbing, erect manhood.

'I-it's big'

She says sounding innocent.

'You know what to do'

I reply, unable to stop myself.

She puts her warm hand on my length and pumps it a few time with her hand, before taking the tip into her mouth, causing me to let out a loud and whiny moan.

She hums, sending a vibration through my body causing me to shiver.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Ok, I know this was unholy, in many ways, so I'm gonna leave this here but I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my other book

Mafia love story