~30~

Your PoV

'So they're to blame for you crashing?'

Jungkook asks me, holding my hand tightly

'Y-yes'

'Okay i'm sure the police will visit so you tell them everything okay baby'

'Yeah, anyway'

I pout at him and he leans forward placing a gentle peck on my lips.

'What time is it Jungkook'

'Umm...... almost five pm'

'I'm hungry'

He pulled out a packet of chips from his bag and handed them to me.

'I bought your favourite'

I took the now open chips from him and dove my hand into them taking a few and putting them into my mouth.

'Slow down you'll choke'

I looked at him with my mouth full and smile.

'That's not the first thing I would have chok-'

'Ok enough'

I saw his face going red.

'I think we're going to go, leave you both too it, if you need me or Skye we're just next door room 47'

'Okay thanks for coming guys'

1 week later

'Jungkook you know I need helppppp'

I whine at him.

'Oh my gosh I can't wait till your moms back she can take care of you'

'Hmm, and we also can't be acting like this'

I say, as I'm sat on his lap.

'They're back tomorrow, plenty of time to act like this'

He says pressing his lips to my neck.

'You know I've been craving some chocolate '

'Go buy some'

'Jungkook really, ughhhhh'

'I'm joking baby I'm joking ok'

He puts his large hands on either side of my face and kisses my lips.

I wrap my legs around his small waist as I wrap my arms around his neck.

He pulls away from the kiss, and looks into my eyes.

'Someone looks a bit needy'

I tease him.

'You have no idea how hard it is holding back'

'And why are you doing that silly boy'

I say leaning in and attach our lips again, moving our lips slowly in sync our tongues playing with each other's.

'I don't want to hurt you'

He mumbles through the kiss.

'You won't'

⚠️ smut starts ⚠️

I start grinding on him, causing low moans to escape his lips.

He grips my hips harshly controlling my movement, pulling he higher onto his crotch, his already hard member rubbing against my core.

I bite my lip leaning in kissing his neck leaving wet kisses along his jawline.

I sucked on some areas leaving multiple dark hickeys on his lower neck and collarbones.

He grasps my waist standing up and making his way up the stairs, into my bedroom and placing my on the bed, kissing me, our salvia mixing.

He grabs the hem of my shirt and I hear a rip.

He ripped my shirt pulling it off my shoulders and unfastens my bra with one hand and the other roaming my curves.

After successfully removing my top clothing I do the same with his, pulling his top over his head eagerly.

At this point we were both panting and sweat was forming on our bodies.

He kissed me again this time rougher, like he hadn't had me in months.

His lips met my collarbone and he made his way down my body, kissing my stomach before reaching the band of my leggings and pulling them down with one swift motion, my underwear going with them.

He kissed my lower abdomen and rubbed his finger at my entrance causing my back to arch and he slipped his finger into me causing a moan to escape my lips.

The thrusts his finger in me at a slow speed, I wanted more.

'Mm go faster p-please'

'Beg for it baby girl, tell me how bad you want me to fuck you'

'Mm jungkook, I want you to fuck me so badly, please please please, f-fuck me'

I say thrusting my hips up desperate for him to do more.

He puts another finger in me and thrusts harder and deeper hitting my g-spot, my climax building inside of me at a fast pace.

'OH FUCK J- OH FUCK YEAH MMMM'

'You like that, hm, daddy fingering you'

I reached my high and came allover his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out and licked them and kissed me, making me taste myself.

⚠️ smut ends⚠️