~46~

'Y/n... my baby wake up, we overslept'

I shot my eyes open and looked at Jungkook still lay down.

'What time is it'

'Nine am'

'Fuck Jungkook, it's your fault'

I jumped out of bed and ran to my wardrobe collecting my work uniform and get changed.

'There's no point going in'

'Jungkook we need money'

'We work together y/n, just ring the school and tell them we can't make it, there was an emergency'

'And what emergency would that be, We contracted lazyitus?'

'Your boyfriend was in hospital'

'Excuse?'

'You broke his heart by leaving to work'

I roll my eyes putting my leggings on.

'Jungkook We need to go the students need major help'

'Y/n, baby, we teach them dance, we're not doctors'

'The competition is in 2 weeks, they need to rehearse and they still don't know the last part of the choreography'

'We go in 4 days out of the 5 days they're at school y/n, they'll be fine with one lesson missed'

'No, I refuse, they're not prepped as much as I thought they would be, now get up'

'Go on your own, I'm staying in bed'

'JEON JUNGKOOK GET UP NOW'

I scream.

'Ok ok, ma'am'

'Yah shut it'

'Ok mommy'

'Yah you know I dont like that'

'Moody much'

'Just get ready Jungkook'

I walk downstairs and waited for him, knowing he'd take ages.

After 10 minutes of waiting he comes downstairs in his blue sweatpants and his white oversized shirt, the outfit he always wears to teach the students.

'Ready?'

He asks and I nod.

After arriving at the school we notice the students all practicing without us making Jungkook smile.

'Ok kids, gather round'

Jungkook shouts catching the students attention.

They all rush over crowding around Jungkook.

Aish girls...

'So the competition is in 2 weeks, and you still don't know the last part of the choreography, so today we're gonna go do a quick warm up and start okay? Now go do a quick two minute warm up and y/n and I will start teaching you the last part of the dance.'

The students go away and start stretching.

'You know the girls are so slutty, just look, crop top and short, you're a grown man with a girlfriend, no interest in them and their boob tubes'

I whisper shout at him.

'And theyre staring, I cant cope,
You're taking the boys I'll take the girls today, otherwise they will end up touching you'

'Jealous much'

'Not jealous, just pissed off because they're hitting and showing off to a grown man'

'My baby is jealous huh?'

He says wrapping his arms around me hugging me tightly.

'Right I'll go get them sorted'

He says and walks to sort the students out.

'Okay today I'm gonna take the boys and y/n will take the girls. So please
Boys follow me and girls go to y/n'

'But Jungkook you can explain it better and you dance better'

Sara said walking forward towards Jungkook smirking.

'We only do the same thing so quit arguing and go to y/n or leave and don't come back'

'Urgh'

She complained.

The rest of the girls began walking towards me.

There was one girl I felt really sorry for and she was bang eunji, she was a nice young girl, she always got on with her work and focused, only everyone was mean to her, she wore less expensive clothes and was always being thankful for what she had.

She would complain that her mom never cared about what she did or where she went, I believed she had a bad home life and I really felt for the girl.

'Hello eunji, It's good to see you again'

'H-hello miss y/n'

She greeted me shyly and pushed her glasses up.

'Ready to work hard'

'As always miss'

She got in place and there were a few girls teasing her and pushing her harder and more violent than before

'Sara, Ellie and joy, leave eunji alone'

I say catching their attention.

'We're not doing anything y/n'

Sara says pushing eunji to the floor.

That's when I lost it