~48~

'So what food do you fancy Eunji?'

Jungkook says looking over to the couch where she's sat.

'I-I dont mind... a-anything will be ok'

'All you can eat buffet? You can fill up well there'

Jungkook suggested.

I looked to the girl next to me as she fiddled with her fingers looking down.

I move closer to her wrapping my arm around her shoulder, playing with her slightly greasy hair.

'Do you want to shower and get changed into some clean clothes, then decide?'

I say softly to Eunji.

'Y-Yes please, I don't want to be a bother though'

'it's not a bother at all Eunji. this is your home now, ok? So don't be afraid to do anything'

Jungkook kneels down in front of her and holds her hands.

'Thank you, both of you, for everything you're both doing, I appreciate it all'

'You're an amazing girl Eunji, I couldn't be more pleased to have a girl like you here, we couldn't be more pleased, now go, shower and I will pick some clothes. What do you want? Hoodie? Leggings? Jeans?'

She looks to me and smiles softly.

'H-hoodie and leggings please'

'Okay come on, shower and dressed and I will wash your clothes for you before we head out to eat'

Eunji PoV

I can't believe I'm free from those monsters... All those years of abuse and I'm free...

I walk beside y/n as she leads me to a bathroom where I see a variety of shower gels and shampoos and conditioners.

'Wow'

I open my mouth in awe.

'Here, you just press this button to turn it on and off and press that to play the radio, then these to increase or decrease the water temperature'

Y/n explains turning the shower on for me.

'Thank you'

'You're very welcome, there is towels in the small cabinet over there, then pick shampoo and conditioner and shower gel as you please, shout me if you need anything, I'll put your clothes on the bed in the next room'

I smile as she leaves and take off my clothes.

I step in the steamy shower feeling the hot water trickle down my body.

So this is relaxation

I press the button that turned on the radio and listen to the music playing.

I suddenly feel a stabbing pain in my stomach.

I look down and see the old small stab wound on my lower stomach bleeding slightly.

Will it just stop bleeding it bleeds everyday

I rinse the old wound with the warm water splashing it into the wound.

'Y-y/n?!'

I shout her, worrying about the wound that is now seeping blood faster.

'Yes?'

She replies from the other side of the door.

'C-can you come in... I'm naked though and I'll cover myself'

I say on the verge of tears.

'Yeah yeah of course I'm coming in.'

She opens the door gently and asks what up, with her hands over face.

'I-I-I need the hospital, I-I was stabbed a couple of weeks ago and I didn't get it treated, please help it won't stop bleeding and it's gushing out now'

She uncovers her eyes looking at the wound and shouts Jungkook immediately.

'JUNGKOOK, BRING THE FIRST AID BOX AND GET SORTED WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL ASAP'

He runs in the bathroom after a minute with a first aid box looking away from my body.

'Jungkook turn back a sec just stay here'

'O-ok'

He turns around and y/n wraps a towel around my top half and gets another to cover my bottom half.

'Ok please Jungkook, hell you know Im not good with blood, help her wound, bandage it so we can go to the hospital already'

He looks at the Wound and hisses before approaching me with the kit.

He pulls out wipes and a bandage. just before he touched it with a wipe he warms me.

'This could sting like a fucker'