~22~

We got onto the couch with our food and put iron man on.

1 hour later

I look over to Jungkook who has fallen asleep. I admire his sleeping state before climbing over to him, entangling myself in the blanket with him.

'Hmm'

He sleepily hums

'Shh, I'm just climbing under with you'

'Let's just go to bed, I'm really tired'

'Okay'

I stood up and looked at him.

He held his arms up.

'Help me, pull me up y/n, I'm too weak right now'

I grab his arms yanking him up off the couch and putting my arm under him, ensuring he won't fall.

'Thanks'

He slurs, this boy is very tired

I start walking up the stairs, sooner he's in his bed the better, he's gonna fall asleep in a minute.

When I reached the top of the stairs I pushed him, causing him to stumble and lose his balance.

I widened my eyes at him, he's not moving, I've killed him oh my god...

I run to him shaking him violently.

'Ow that hurt'

'Thank god you're not dead, get up you're almost there just a few more steps'

I dragged him back to his feet, and took him to his room and put him in his bed, tucking him in.

I went to walk to my own room, but got pulled into jungkooks bed.

'You wanted to cuddle 5 minutes ago now you're leaving, not so fast'

I laughed at his cuteness and got under the covers with him and he hooked his leg over me.

He fell asleep in minutes, snoring softly.

Jimin PoV

'Why did you do it jimin'

Skye asked me.

'I felt if I was gone, no one would miss me, I felt there was no point in living if everything in my life was going wrong'

'Jimin, you are loved by so many people, we would all miss you like crazy, or I know I would, I don't know what's gone wrong in your life, but you need to overcome it all, know who you have, you never have to go through this on your own'

'Thanks, I know now... I just... I don't know'

I went and hugged Jimin, feeling sorry that he had to go through this.

'I'm here if you need me, you should know that'

'I want you to be with me, all the time, Skye'

'I will be with you all the time, if that's what you want'

'That's what I need'

He pulled me closer to him, placing his plump lips on my own.

I widened my eyes at his sudden action, not expecting him to make such a move.

'I love you Skye, I really do'

'I-I love you too, Jimin'

'Then...'

He looked into my eyes.

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

I smiled widely, feeling myself heating up.

'Yes, I will'

I kiss his cheek and sit on the side of the bed with him.

He moved up a bit and patted next to him.

'I hate single beds for the reason you can't fit two people on, but come on, you can fit there hopefully'

I attempted to get on the bed with Jimin, after a few seconds I successfully made It  and he put his arm around me, holding me against him.

'You should sleep, it's late'

I tell him.

'Okay, you should too'

'I will'

'Goodnight, I love you Skye'

'I love you too Jimin'

He pecks my lips before lying himself down a bit and closing his eyes against me.