~25~

'did I hurt you at all'

Jungkook asked, looking concerned

'Only when you first put it in, but it was amazing'

He pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead, our naked bodies touching.

'Well that is one way to wake someone up'

I say, laughing.

'That's how id love to wake up'

'Every morning, have sex everyday, that sounds a bit unhealthy'

'Hey, did you know that cum is good for you as it contains protein, if you swallowed every time you sucked my dick you'd be healthier, not saying you aren't now'

'And this is the mind of Jeon Jungkook huh?'

'Oh no, that's the knowledge, you don't wanna know what goes down in my brain on a daily basis'

He smirks and kisses my lips tenderly.

'Let me guess, jungkooks mind thinks of such dirty and sinful things'

'Jungkooks mind does think like that, but with who do I think about this stuff with'

'His sexy step mom'

'Ew no, no offence, but no....'

He smirks again

'It's her sexy daughter'

He pulls me closer if possible to him, rolling over so I feel his body under mine.

'Oh really, shocker, I heard she's pretty ugly'

He hits my head gently.

'Yah shut up silly girl, she's gorgeous, has the best body, personality, best everything, she's amazing'

He pecks my lips and I can't help but make it more passionate, I slide my hands up and down his toned stomach and chest, whilst kissing his neck.

'Baby if you carry on like that-
Oh fuck, yes baby girl'

//⚠️ START OF SMUT⚠️ //

I grabbed his dick and squeezed it gently between my hand.

'No baby girl you can't grab him'

I smirk at him and don't reply, I only disappear under the blanket.

'Yah you left the condom on you waffle'

I shout from under the blanket.

I tease his dick, slowly removing the condom, but also being careful none of the cum leaks out.

I go back up and see him, sweat beginning to form on his forehead.

'You must jerk off on a daily give me a wet wipe'

He leans over to the bedside table handing me a pack of wipes.

I take one out and go back under the blanket and wipe his growing erection.

I hear him hissing, probably holding back from making any noises.

After I'm done I drop the wipe out off the blanket and on the floor, I'll pick it up after I'm finished.

I take a look at his dick and grab it with my hand, pumping him up and down slowly and teasingly to start with.

His hands come down under the blanket and he puts his hand on mine, I use my other hand and intertwine our fingers, still going slow.

'A-ahh b-baby, stop teasing me'

Since he didn't tease me I decide to go in with my mouth, I slowly lick the tip of his member, already tasting the salty pre-cum  on it.

I start sucking the tip gently, not wanting to hurt him.

I hear him letting out all his moans, not containing his beautiful sounds from entering my ears.

'B-baby... take it al-ahhh fuck baby yeah yeah just like that, mmmm baby'

He grabs my head and forces it down, making me gag on his length.

I come back up and take half of him in my mouth and suck, not wanting to waste a second of how I'm pleasing him.

'Baby, remember, s-swallow E-everything, it's go-good for your Hea- OH MY GOD, BABY OHHHHHHH BABY BABY BABY'

I hear him screaming in pleasure as I suck the very tip of his member, not too hard but not too gently.

'FUCK IM COMING....A-ahh fuck fuck fuckkkkk, you're so good a-at this'

He cums in my mouth and I do as he asked and swallowed it all, clearing all of the sticky liquid that came from his member.

// ⚠️ END OF SMUT ⚠️ //