53

(I'm changing the layout of it bc I hate middle writing now tehe)

'I'm pregnant' I whisper in jungkooks ear.

He widens his eyes, looking at me as tears brim in his eyes.

'Y-you're serious?' He looks at my stomach and his hands make their way to it, resting them there.

I tear up, nodding and hugging him tightly. 'I'm serious baby, were gonna be parents, I found out a couple of weeks ago I was pregnant and i was waiting for the right time to tell you the news' 

He smiles widely, kissing me as I kiss back and he holds me close to him, rubbing my stomach.

'How many weeks far are you into the pregnancy?' He looks at me

'A month, I have a scan on Christmas eve' I smile lying down on the bed. 'I'm glad I told you, I couldnt keep it a secret much longer'

'I thought youd put weight on' he jokes as he lies down beside me covering us with the blanket

'Yah, that's rude mister' I poke his abs and he giggles and pulls me close to him.

'Yah let's just sleep, you need rest' he caresses my cheek and I smile softly, moving closer to him if possible and hide my face in the crook of his neck and close my eyes feeling his hands wrap around my waist.

'Sleep well princess' he kisses my head and I nod kissing his neck in return and we both fall asleep in eachothers arms.

The morning after I wake up, not seeing jungkook beside me like he usually would be.

'Jungkook?' I sit up and rub my eyes and jungkook comes in, a plate and a mug in his hand.

'Good morning kitten, did you sleep well, hm?' He Questions and I smile and nod  in return.

'I made you some breakfast and a strong coffee, just how you like it' he sets the plate on my lap and puts the coffee on the nightstand and gets back in bed beside me.

'What did I do to deserve you?' I smile again and peck his lips. 'You're perfect, that's all you need to be and you always are to me'

I lean against him as I start eating the food he cooked and I hear a knock at the door not long after and eunji comes in her school uniform on. 'Darling, the doctor said to rest' jungkook softly speaks and stands up and goes to her.

'I want to go in, if I'm in pain I'll call you to pick me up, I have my english and math exams today I cant miss them' she smiles and jungkook sighs 'i suppose that's important, come on, I'll drop you off hm?' He smiles and she nods 'that would be great, thanks, dad' she giggles and nudges him before going to her room.

Jungkook looks to me blushing and smiling 'she called me dad...' I smile back 'that's great baby, now go, or she'll be late for school'

Jungkook pov

I go downstairs seeing eunji at the door and she giggles 'you're still in your pyjamas' 'I knowww, im just too lazy to get ready this early when I dont need to be in school today'