~29~

Jungkook PoV

I run into the hospital demanding to see my y/n.

'Umm hello can I know where y/n l/n is please'

'Sir she's still in surgery a doctor will come out soon, please sit down'

I can't help but pace backwards and forwards hoping to god that y/n will pull through and be alright.

My phone rings, it's y/n's mom...

'H-hi, H-Hara?'

I answer, crying

I can hear her sniffling through the phone.

'I-Is my baby ok Jungkook'

I broke down into tears.

'She's in surgery still, she should be out shortly'

'Okay, a next flight back to Korea is tomorrow afternoon we'll come home'

'No no, there's no need, I'll keep you updated but I don't mind looking after her, it's only another week right?'

'Okay, but jungkook, please make sure you take good care of her, and update me every time something comes up or happens'

Just as I was about to speak a doctor comes out and calls y/n's name.

'Y/n family'

I rush towards the doctor and ask him how she is.

'She's okay, we managed to stop the bleeding on her brain, she's fractured her wrist and she has cuts and bruises, she's currently in a coma, but we're hoping to bring her out of it tomorrow or tonight'

'I'm on the phone with her mom, would you like to speak with her?'

'Yes please'

I hand him the phone and he walks away towards the reception.

He stays there for a couple of minutes before coming back handing me the phone.

'Is there any chance I could see her?'

'Yes, room 46'

I break into a jog and go to find y/n, needing to see her.

I walk intro her room and see her lay on the bed, her face has cuts on it. She looks awful.

I sit beside her and hold her hand in mine.

'Come on y/n, please wake up, I need you baby, I need you to wake up for me right now, please'

The door opens revealing Skye and Jimin.

'G-guys'

They both come over and look at her weak body.

'What happened to her jungkook?'

Jimin asks sitting down on the chair next to me.

'H-her car crashed, she had a bleed in her brain but they managed to stop it and she's f-fractured her wrist, she's in a coma, my baby's in a coma'

'What do you mean your baby'

'Y/n, m-my baby, she's my princess, she can't leave me'

I broke down crying, resting my head on Jimin's shoulder, sobbing to him.

'Jungkook you're not making sense'

'I LOVE HER JIMIN... I love her, so FUCKING much'

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side.

'Jungkook you're not thinking str-'

'No jimin, I am thinking straight, i love her, she's the only girl that I know who can change my mood, make me smile, she's the only person who really understands me, she's there for me, all the time, when we fall out we always rekindle our relationship because we can't bare to stay angry at each other'

'You make it sound as if you were a couple bro'

'We are Jimin, it's wrong I know, but I can't help being in love with her, with her body, her personality, everything about her, she's like the other half of me'

'Jungkook, i never knew'

'No one did, and I didn't want anyone to know about us'

I look at y/n, and see her looking straight at me.

'Oh my god y/n, you're awake, baby are you okay?'

'Y-Yeah, just in pain'

'Babe can you remember what happened'

'Euhna... and jackson, they were crashing into my car'