~49~

Your PoV

'You're lucky you arrived when you did she lost quite a bit of blood that'll explain why she's been weak, lightheaded recently, luckily she doesn't need a transfusion so we can get you cleaned and stitched up and you can go home, I recommend that you stay home for a few days to heal your stitches, but that's my recommendation you don't have to do it'

The doctor says typing on his computer.

'Please be seated for a couple of minutes in the waiting room and a nurse will come and get you to clean you up soon'

We made our way to the waiting room and I sat down beside Eunji and Jungkook sat on the other side of her.

'Do you want a drink or a snack?'

Jungkook asks her.

'I-I'm okay.'

'Are you sure, I don't mind buying you something if you want anything'

'Could I have some water please?'

She asks me fiddling with her fingers.

'Of course you can, anything to eat? We will go for food after we're done here'

Jungkook says looking towards Eunji.

'No.... water is fine'

Jungkook smiles and walks towards the machine to buy a bottle of water for her and I look at her and notice her slight shaking.

I put my arm around her and pull her closer to me.

'What's wrong you're shaking'

'J-just co-'

'GIVE ME MY FUCKING DAUGHTER'

A woman and man approaches us angrily stomping their feet dragging Eunji to her feet making her wince in pain.

'She needs medical treatment miss'

I say calmly.

'NO SHE DOESNT LEAVE HER ALONE YOU WEIRDO'

She screeches back.

Her hair is black and grey and her clothes are tatty, she smells strongly of alcohol and had heavy black bags under her eyes.

'Miss I would strong advise you leave your child here'

'SECURITY'

Jungkook shouts catching a few peoples attention.

The man walks up to Jungkook and grips him harshly and I look over to them both, then back to the woman gripping at Eunis wrist tightly.

Jungkook PoV

As I'm pulled into the large mans shape I grab his left shoulder and sweep my leg under his causing him to fall to the ground with a bang.

The security come over and address our situation and y/n speaks without leaving a second after the security had finished speaking.

Y/n PoV

'Sir, this woman and man have been abusing their child, she came to us for help and we gladly took her into our care, and they are trying to stop her getting the treatment needed to help her health, Eunji here also said herself she doesn't feel safe and wants to stay with my boyfriend and i'

I explained to the guard.

'I see, miss I'm going to have to ask you to leave'

'BUT MY DAUGHTER'

'Shes in safe hands miss please leave'

The woman and man storm off just as eunji is called for her appointment

'Miss bang eunji?'

She looks to me with worried eyes.

'It's okay eunji I'll come in with you.'

She smiles at me and we walk into the room.

'Please lie down on the bed and we can get started'

Eunji goes and lies on the bed and the nurse comes over with the stuff she needed.

'Okay eunji I'm gonna give you a few stitches I'm just going to numb you up okay?'

'Y-yes...'

Sorry for such slow updates I'll be on here more often hopefully and tysm for 12k 😭😁