Prologue

Marinette has grown, has matured little by little and the pain she is once because of Lila Rossi, instead of turning off her light, has made her stronger, braver and empathetic.

Although Lila triumphed by stealing her class's attention and making her look like a villain, they found those who could call true friends, those whom we trusted in fulfilling their mission.

However she is at a crossroads. His powers are growing in an unprecedented way in which even Tikky does not fully understand.

Her friends in similar situations but none at the level of the ladybug miraculous holder.

Add to that the pain that Marinette feels when she sees Paris terrified by a megalomaniac villain who believes that in order to fulfill his wish, it is OK to take advantage of people's negative emotions.

Paris suffers, and the worst part is that nobody can deal with their emotions in a healthy way without risking being akumatized.

Marinette, tired of the situation, decides to seek the help of the justice league, particularly Batman and Wonder Woman. The best detective in the world and the princess of the Amazon may be the solution you are looking for.

She doesn't look for anything else, but by fate or by chance she found him.

Damian Wayne is no longer the same sullen child who arrived at his father's house after being raised by murderers 7 years ago. He is still unfriendly and usually cold, but he has learned little by little to love his family, teammates and whom they can call friends (self-proclaimed); however, he was not ready to lose himself in the eyes and smile of an angel he did not expect in his life.

The totally new sensations he is being overwhelmed once, but he is not willing to let her go.

Robin just wanted to know why that little Parisian with extremely blue eyes was able to defend herself so well in the city of crime, he did not imagine ending up discovering a villain who terrified a city in search of a selfish desire that can end the world as it is . He seeks a solution to the problem, but by fate or chance he found her.

Now it is up to them and all their allies to put an end to the matter and maybe, just maybe, discover what will become of them 2, because what they know for sure, now that they met, they don't plan to let go.

N/A Ok so I'm not a native speaker so most likely there will be grammar errors, feel free to let me know.

I found this little bit beautiful fandom like 2 weeks ago and thanks to that I started writing again after a writer's block.

Thanks to tumblr user ozmav, I think he was the one who started this, and special thanks to ao3 user Tired_College_Student_Writing for the story Tim's secret weapon that was the first daminette fic that I found

Thanks for reading

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖