Battle on Paris streets.

Sophie Aubriot was a girl who considered herself a perceptive person, so it had been easy for her to notice how the current Akuma was affecting the woman Nadja had left in her care.  She knew that anyone who knew what akumatization entailed, the fact that a five-year-old infant was the victim of someone getting into his head and taking advantage of his insecurities and emotions, anyone found that outrageous.  An outsider eye on the other hand ...

However, seeing the anger reflected on the woman's face, Sophie knew that somehow she understood.  Nadja had surely explained to her the situation Paris was in, probably before planning her visit, so Sophie was trying to figure out why Nadja, a responsible woman who actually had contact with the miraculous team, had dragged a stranger into the disaster that was Paris nowadays.

Sighing, Sophie decided to look for Manon to ask what the hell her mother was thinking of when August's mother's sobs caught her attention.  Sophie hurried to the woman's side while carrying a glass of water with her.

"Would you like a glass of water, Mrs. Camus?" She asked as he stood next to her, the woman just nodded with teary eyes.

Sophie stayed by August's mother side until she finished the glass of water, then began petting the young mother's back.

"Why?" She said in a tearful voice "He is just a baby, why attack him?"

"Because Hawkmoth is a damn fool who seems to delight in human pain," Sophie thought.  Not that he was going to tell Mrs. Camus, she wasn't that insensitive.

She stayed by her side and heard her cry, then, when she had organized her ideas, she said:

"I cannot answer your question, but what I can assure you, Mrs. Camus, is that our heroes are going to save your son."

Sophie knew that a "don't worry" was useless, the woman's son was being the victim of a villain at that precise moment, of course, she was going to worry.

The woman who had arrived with Nadja had been watching her while she was talking to Mrs. Camus.  It seemed that she was about to speak when a thunderous sound interrupted her.  The three of them turned to see the screen where the miraculous team was fighting Gigantitan.

****************************************
Meanwhile, in the battle zone ...

Marinette was angry.

Correction, she was tired and angry.

After finishing the call to her parents, Chloe and Kagami had cornered Marinette for answers.

The poor thing was tired, they had arrived in Gotham City late, then they had gone out to get honey for Chloe's tea and then, they had been involved in the incident with Mr. Freze and, although Robin and Batwoman had saved them, they had to wait to give an statement.  Then she had gone with Robin to the vet and when she got to her room she had no chance to sleep because her two supposed best friends had questioned her until late.  She had eaten a little and had gone to bed very tired, but, for any reason, she couldn't sleep, and when she had finally managed to fall asleep, the phones of the three girls alerted them to an Akuma attack.

So it is no wonder that Marinette was tired and angry.  At least she wasn't cold anymore.

Ladybug watched the mess Gigantitan was causing.  Poor August.  Like other recurring villains, Gigantitan had improved his skills over time, his movements were no longer uncoordinated as when he was a baby, and he was smarter and, unfortunately, more dangerous, which was troublesome.

" We have to finish this quickly." She said with a determined gaze "Feu Fox, distract him!  Empress Abeille, neutralize him!"

"You got it LB" Feu Fox said with a smirk as he jumped to the nearest electricity pole.