The aftermath

Robin had been dazzled by the girl in front of him. Not only had she remained calm throughout the kidnapping, but she had also tricked Mr Freze's henchmen into letting out data that was vitally important for Robin and Batwoman to easily subdue them.
If we add to this that the girl had demonstrated leadership skills and aptitudes in battle, and not to mention how she protected the cat, well, let's just say that the small curiosity she felt at first had increased.

" Are you all right, ladies?"

At Batwoman's words, she and Robin stopped looking at each other.

She turned to her friends and the blonde girl spoke.

"We are fine, thanks for the help. Um ... Are you Batgirl?"

"Batwoman, actually."

"Sorry for the confusion."

"Don't worry."

"Thank you very much for saving us" said the girl who had caught Robin's attention " I'm sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused."

"On the contrary, the clues you got us made our job much easier."

The girl, Damian really should find out her name, blushed at Batwoman's compliment.

"That's our Maribug."

"I agree, Mari-hime is good at making plans in less than a fraction of a minute."

"Girls, stop it"

"OK"

The sung tone of the other two let Robin know that the girls would surely not stop.

" However, thank you both very much for your help, my name is Marinette" then the girl, Marinette, pointed to her companions "she is Chloe and she is Kagami.

"From what I heard, you are not from around here." Batwoman mentioned "What brings you to Gotham City?"

"The Wayne Foundation fencing tournament." Kagami replied stoically.

"Do you practice fencing?" That would explain the reflexes, although not the melee fighting skills.

"No, only Kagami, we are the emotional support."

OK, he wasn't expecting that.

"All three of you seemed to know how to fight.

"I beg you pardon, it didn't seem, we know how to fight" The blonde girl, Chloe, spoke in a smug tone "Maribug's mother taught us self defense, and we have had private teachers."

"It was necessary" said the other girl, Kagami, in a serious tone "our mothers did not want us to be an easy target."

"Where are you from?" Asked Robin. Marinette smiled at him and answered.

"Paris France."

"Why would you need to know how to defend themselves so much? Paris doesn't have a high crime rate as far as I know"

"I mean, it's always good for girls to know how to defend themselves, but 'needing' sounds a bit far-fetched."

The three girls frowned at the words of both vigilantes. They shared a look and Marinette stepped forward and spoke.

"Well, for starters Chloe is the only daughter of the Mayor of Paris."

Good reason, the sons of politicians used to be easy targets for kidnappers.

"Kagami is a Tsurugi."

"Tsurugi, like the Olympic fencing champions?" Asked Batwoman.

"Precisely."