How do I choose Between... (Sequel To Bittersweet)

“What are you doing today?” Jay asked me. We were cuddled up together on the couch watching Avatar.

“Well I’m meeting the girls for lunch and then going to the movies with Kelsey and Ella after that.” I smile and kiss his cheek before getting up.

I don’t make it far up before he pulls me back into his warm embrace, planting kisses all over my face,

“Jay I have to go get ready!!” I laugh.

He finally lets go of me and I run to our room to get ready.

Our room… It feels good to say it.

An hour later I walk into the little café where everything started. I decided to meet up here since Talitha still works there. Even though Finn is loaded with money, and I mean LOADED she still likes to be normal and earn her own living too. I respect her so much for that.

When I walk through the door I hear the laughter of everyone at the table and smile as I walk towards them.

“SAM!!” Nareesha yells and everyone turns to look at me.

“Hi guys sorry I’m late,” I say, hugging them all before turning to Ella.

“Hello there my beautiful girl.” I gush at her.

We all start talking about everything. Nareesha is due in a couple of weeks. Pregnancy is doing good things for her, she’s glowing and you could barely tell she has put on any weight. Talitha and Michelle are both three months pregnant and due near the same time.

I watch all of them here. I can’t believe that I’m actually friends with them. When I was fifteen I used to dream about this happening and now here I am.

Rosalie and Nathan’s wedding is in a week. I’m the maid of honor; although I didn’t have to do anything except for get a dress with the others. Macy is flying over in two day and staying with Jay and me.

Kelsey couldn’t be happier since Ella’s birth. I have been over as much as possible to help out whenever but mostly I just end up reading to Ella. I love being a godmother, I never liked kids when I was younger but now with Ella it has all changed.

“So what did you want to tell us Sam?” Rosalie asks with a smile that says she knows what I’m about to say.

I blush and the attention of everyone at the table is on me.

“Well, umm after we came back from the hospital I was just thinking about everything Jay and I have gone through the last couple of years.” Instantly I receive sad looks from everyone.

“Anyway, Jay asked me what I was thinking about and I told him. When we came home we talked some more about the future.” I take a deep breath before saying the next part.

“He asked where I see myself in five years time. I told him that I want to be married, maybe with kids or some on the way, with a good job. He decided that right then was a good time to asked me to marry him!!” I shout and instantly all the girls scream jumping up and pouncing on me. Luckily Ella was in her stroller or she would have been seriously hurt during that.

I laugh as they get off.

“OH MY GOSH!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!” Talitha shouts after sitting back down.

I laugh, “Well it’s true.”

I looked over at Rosalie and saw a look on her face. I knew what she was thinking before she said it. She wants to know who my made of honor is going to be.