Chp.1 Numb

Something's not right.

The void is numb from noise.

No voices screaming. No yelling.

Something is going on.

I don't like it, the silence brings me back to insanity. I clutched my head, I hated the silence, I'm not use to it anymore, never have been for seven years.Why do I have a feeling that that crawls to the pit of my stomach, if I had one, it feels sickening, it feels so wrong.

ῖ'̷̵̡̡͘ϻ ϩ̨ͼ̴̀́̕͝α̧rϵδ̀̀͢.̶̀͜͜͝ ̶͘̕͟͟.

In attempt to escape the errie silence, I opened a portal to a random Au, and, as if on cue, a sharp sickening pain went through my chest, scarring my already broken soul. Ink made a new universe, I feel my body writhe in pain, I closed the portal to make another one that lead to the new Au, I feel my body protest, as if it didn't want me to go.

I sighed " I know error, life's hard, huh? But...You have to endure it..." I mumbled to myself quietly as I slowly make my way to the portal in discomfort. Why does life have to be like this? That's a question that I'd like to know the answer to...

I went through the glitchy portal I made for myself, and as I walked on, I noticed something very wrong with this Au, this world had nothing in it, it's so unlike Ink to create an Au with nothing at all, Ink would always come up with an elaborate plot for every Au's story, but this has an errie feeling hung through the air, the Au was blank, bland, simply nothing.

" Huh... What happened to Ink's creativity? I did like Ink's ideas at times where I don't have to fight him, but this, is just so sad..." I said to myself, I turned around to leave the Au until I suddenly realized why I had a chilled feeling that made me worry so much.

War. That's what spelled out the look in their faces.War. I knew someday it would come to this, heh... It's really funny y'know? Fate said she won't let anybody hurt me, harm me, I knew that was a lie from the start. If she really was serious, I wouldn't be littered with scars, no pain, no suffering. But, I knew if I trusted her even for a second, it would be really simple to stab me in the back. I am gullible after all.

"Your Destruction ends here, error!" Ink yelled in front of the army, the whole multiverse against one, huh? What happened to fairness? What happened to BALANCE, Ink? No, I should know Ink doesn't care about the balance, I mean, why would he? If he did, I wouldn't have been dragged into this...

A bone attack flew past me, I can't hurt them nor harm them, i don't want to fight, they're all originals, if i kill one of them, one of the original universes collapses, which destroys a chain of copies of that Au, and that would be a problem. As I thought that in my head six more bone attacks came, I had to dodge fast and swiftly, I couldn't afford getting more bruises, but then again,
I'm Immortal, heh...

Gaster blasters were everywhere, bone attacks, littering the endless battlefield, Many fallen down Sanses, were injured, weakened by their own allies, I can't just watch them die, I used my strings to give them food, and healing items. Better they live than me... Heh, N̶ot l͜͞i͟͜k̴e͢ ̶̨̛I ̸̨̀m̷̛at̀͡ter̛͞...

They exchanged stunned reactions, not like I've noticed, I was to busy caught up in to the fight to see that Ink appeared in front of me as I leapt in the air, suddenly Ink leaned forward while I leaned backward in shock, how did he get here so fast? I thought in bewilderment.

Time seemed to slow down, my eyes widened as Ink's face got closer, almost inches away from mine, and for a moment, a slight moment, I could see Ink's face gone to a rainbow tint, and as if to shake him self out of it, he forced his eyes to turn red and purple, eyes shaped like a sniper ready to hunt his prey. As he swung his paintbrush at me with intense heat radiating off it.

I knew that at that moment, it was that paint, the red paint, I braced myself ready to get hit, but... It didn't happen... I opened my eye sockets to see a golden light radiating around me. Huh? What's... What's going on!? It pushed everyone that was near me away, as the golden light gently putting me down and disappearing suddenly like how it first appeared.

I sat there, stunned, I didn't even know what just what happened, what did happen? Realization hits me, I can escape! I dragged myself through the ground to flee and opened a portal to hear Ink yelling "W-wait! Hey! COME BACK HE-" he didn't get to finish his sentence as he was cut off as soon as I entered the portal.

Back at the void. It's still bare from the voices not being around anymore, heh... I guess you could say it's De-void of noises right now, hehe... I'm done,
I'm done...! If they don't want me, then so be it. Let Ink's creations be his damnation. It won't matter any more, the balance doesn't apply to me anymore. They can't force me to do something I'm sick and tired of...!

I laughed out loud it's started to sound insane, then the tears came rolling down, if I crash, I crashed hard, I cried as if my whole world came crumbling down in front of me. I've had enough of this pain, this suffering. I took out a piece of paper and wrote down my memorial, the reason why I died. Not like they care, now do they? It didn't matter at all, did it?

I smiled, this is finally it. I'm gonna die. I opened a portal after leaving the note on top of my box of dolls, I went through the portal that leads to the original Outertale, I stand there on top of my hill I used to watch the stars with, used to. I stand there looking up at the stars, smiling to the stars sadly.

And I jumped.

"Goodbye, cruel multiverse"

*fwish*

...

===============================================================

Wow, 1060 words, woah.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! It took me 2 days to make!

Check out my other books: "Who I am..." And "What is love?" Both error stories, who I am is by far my most favored story, so far, so I hope you guys will check it out!

Suki out!