Chp. 14 Uno, Dos, CresStar! BunBun's!

We're calling Starcross, Star from now on.
Crescent, Cres from now on.
I'm lazy, oki?

One and Two

Star and Cres

Star acted fast when an arrow whizzed past by the little baby bones, he whipped out his arrows and shot them by the shooter's head. Cres was downright disgusted at the fact that they just tried to hit innocent children! Cres held them close to his chest as they gave him a scared look as he only was filled up to the brim with rage. "Whomever's out there, show yourselves! I swear, if you try a stunt like that again, I'll SHOW you the reason why I'm the next king of Nightmares!" He growled protectively over the children. Tch, rude assholes...

Star only internally squealed. Ahh~! Look at my little Cressy! Ha ha! Suckers! He's mine! You hear me? That's my future queen! Star fistbumped quietly to himself before the shooter show their fac– ces? Two monsters got up revealing themselves, one was from Star's kingdom, the other was from Cres'. "B-But, your Majesty! Your father strictly forbade anyone from associating with these– ruffians!" The other gasped. "R- ruffians?! How dare you! You, Sun scums are definitely no better! Perhaps even worse!" The sun soldier growled as it aimed for Cres' head to Star's shock. "STAND DOWN!! YOU HEAR ME?! I ORDER YOU TO!" Star barked furiously as he held on to Cres and the kids protectively.

"We have no other choice your Majesty!" The soldier said as he aimed once again. The moon soldier pointed his at Star's. "STAY OUT OF THIS, YOU MOON BITCH!" "NO! IF YOU HARM MY KING, I'LL NOT HESITATE TO HARM YOURS! SUN SHIT!" The two argued furiously as the four made for their escape as the soldiers chase them down down the woods. Star giggled as Cres quietly muttered under his breath. "Language..." I mean, how could you blame him? There was children here! Not counting him of course. He was a man, in his perspective.

Star would beg to differ. Arrows were shooting here and there to hit the two heirs. Crescent using his tendrils to block the attacks to protect the baby bones in his arms. Star glaring at them with fury as he shot arrows of Negativity. He knows that he's supposed to give positivity, but who ever attempts to harm his Crescent . . . Where was he again? A voice called from above as the four were suddenly swept off their feet. Literally.

_/_ _/_ _/_

Dream was furious. How could his son befriend an enemy?! Much less his brother's son. That bitch is tainting his boy's pure innocent heart! He's lost hope on his brother a long time ago, and the little wretch is just a duplicate of his heartless nature and that psychopath's knife loving persona! The slut's cruel nature will end up hurting Starry in the long run... If he wants to save his son's soul from heartbreak, than he should just start by... eliminating him...

It was now or never.

_\_ _\_ _\_

Nightmare was worried. Starcross. His nephew he knows absolutely nothing about. What was he going to do to Crescent? He may have never shown Crescent that he really cares about him, but he did care. He may have shoved Crescent aside, hurt him, maybe even abused him. But he needed to do that so he'll toughen up! His brothers are doing fine, but him... He's just too damn innocent.

He didn't want Starcross, Crescent's only friend in fact, to hurt him like he's done. He can only hope that his nephew doesn't break Crescent's little soul into shambles...