Chp.2 the awakening

I woke up with start.

Where am I?

I looked at my surroundings an alleyway huh? I thought I'd be dead, why am I still alive? I sat down crossing my legs checking the code of where I am.The NaJ multiverse? I knew different multiverses existed but, this was strange...
This multiverse is just one big Au! He also found out that magic wasnt used
Here, and the fact that there was another error there; this error was a sixteen-year-old nerd in high school, while he was twenty two, this was gonna be a problem for sure...

He decided to change is name to Erratum to avoid any mass confusion if he ever meets his young counterpart. He came out walking down the street to see humans and monsters talking like it was a normal thing to do. If he was gonna live here from now on, he was gonna need a place to live in too. He went to the "realtors" (confused why they aren't called house sellers instead) and bought out to bars of gold and asked if it would be enough for a house. The realtor just started in shock, and gave him a big house for one gold bar, a manor at the least, while the other bar was used to pay sixteen years of bills for the house.

When error went to his new home, he couldn't believe 1G could give him something this big. He went outside to get some "furniture"(again confused why it isn't called house stuff) in a store which resulted in a shopping spree.
Again, the guy in the register couldn't believe his eye when error pulled out yet another bar of gold! And by the end of that day, he came home with fourteen beds for each room with pretty eye-catching bedspreads, a Tv with Netflix and cable, four couches (two long ones and two singular chairs), a table with chair fit for fourteen (he got over excited), kitchen pots and pans with cooking utensils, a stock of food, a phone, and a couple of books.

If he really wanted to live his life of freedom, the simplest thing such as a house could even make the former destroyer smile brightly. He probably needed to get a " job" thingey, if he was gonna make living for himself here.
The very next day he was job hunting, he wanted to get a job to be something he was good at. Until he came across a sign, it was an aadvertisementfor something he was good at!

HELP WANTED

We at in dire need for someone to replace the former sewing teacher
Anyone who has any skill in sewing can apply even without a teacher's license. If interested please call one of the following numbers:

xxx-xxx-xxx-- Muffet    xxx-xxx-xxx-- goth    xxx-xxx-xxx-- Gaster

Please consider applying.

Error couldn't believe his eyes, he was overjoyed! A job with something he's good at, at least he doesn't have to spend any more gold! (Even though he literally has six hundred G's! Damn rich people!). He grabbed the flyer and sprinted down the streets in joy until he heard a quiet whimper, he flinched, it was coming from an alleyway. He slowly made his way down there to four children, two humans, two monsters. They were wearing ragged clothing, bruises and cuts littered their tiny little bodies.

He cautiously walked up to them, kneeling down he asked softly "Are you guys okay?" They flinched, they hesitated, looking at him as if they were scanning him, searching for his intentions to them. They paused when they saw sincerity in his eyes, and reluctantly came up to him and the replied one eldest "we were chased out of the orphanage, said we were to much trouble, they spouted rubble about us and we had to teach'im a lesson before running away!" He said in an odd accent.

Error nodded his head and said, "do you guys wanna come home with me?" He asked as calmly as he could, but in truth, he was actually excited that he won't be lonely anymore, which was strange since he survived in isolation for so long. They glanced at each other nodding their heads and the little girl monster replied: "If it won't be any double, we would like to, please." He smiled a caring smile, so this is what happiness feels like huh?

They all walked to their new home, hand in hand, happily skipping to their new path in life, a path in which they were going to stay in for the rest for their lives. When they came into the house they looked around in awe, it was truly mesmerizing. Before error let them do anything, he gave them a bath, and while they played in there.

He made clothes for the children; for the oldest human, in which his name was Charles, was given a green hoodie with comfortable blue jeans. Alyssa the human girl was given a striped dress with black leggings. The Goatboy Stephen was given a long sleeved purple shirt with jeans as well. The youngest of them all was a small monster girl named lucidia, or lucky for short, was given a small pink dress with flowers as designs.

At night, each kid chose their rooms beside each other, their caretaker's room in the middle. A storm was brewing outside, as little lucy stumbled in to the room rubbing her eyes "Mama, I can't sleep, I had nightmares! Can I sleep with you, please?" He smiled and motioned her to come over, embracing her in his arms telling her fairytales until the others came with frightened looks "were just came to check on lucy, h-honest!" Charles stuttered trying to look calm, but failed anyways. The othertwo nodded their heads in agreement.

Error chuckled and said "come here, you can sleep with me toni-oof!" He got interrupted by them running to his bed embracing him in to a hug.
"Can you sing us song, mama?" Alyssa asked pleadingly "Don't be rude lys!
Staying in here is enough!" Charles retorted "haha! No... It's fine..." Error took a deep greathe and sang:

Sleep now...
Dear child... You at safe now...

Don't be scared... Mama's here...
You'll be here in my care~

Go to rest! Go to rest!
Go to bed my little child!~

He sung, he was gonna be there for them every step in the way. He got out his phone as the kids silently slept "hey, uh, i saw your flyer, are you still looking for a at teacher? If you are, may i apply? Really?! Thanks! Yup see you tomorrow!" *click* he looked back to the sleepy children, things weree finally looking up... He snored quietly.

Choose for lucy's monster~

[BUNNY] or [SKELETON]?