Chp.4 Da "Originals"

Before Error woke up in the alleyway...

Original multiverse

3rd POV

        Geno and Fresh came stomping into the room along with blue, ruining the meeting they were having to "counter attack" the destroyers defense. Geno broke down the door with one kick, tears streaming down his angered expression "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?" grabbing the creators collar, holding him up in the air. Ink just looked at the crazed skeleton in bewilderment "Wh-what are you talking about!?" "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ERROR, YOU ASS!" Geno yelled in fury, while Fresh kept his expressions blank as his shades, gripping on to geno's sleeve as tears flowed down his face alongside Blue.

         "Why the hell do you care!?" Ink yelled back at him, geno couldn't take it anymore, he threw Ink to the ground reaching into his pocket to show him a piece of paper, the memorial error left behind. "READ, AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND, YOU BITCH." Ink looked up, not knowing what to say, he grabbed the paper as everyone was confused by what happened. Why did they care so much about him? Did he brainwash them? Torture them? What??

Inkys pov
                           Dear reader, whomever you may be,
                                 I am most likely gone by now-

Gone? Who?

For those who may or may not know who I am, I am Error.
The Destroyer of the multiverse. My name may be infamous, but- atleast try to listen... I am not who you think I am, yes I destroy, but I still loved this multiverse. Not like Ink will understand...

He... loved them...? Not who we think he is? I won't understand...?

Let me tell you a story- about a skeleton. He lived in an Au with three brothers, two sanses and a papyrus, he too was a sans. The skeleton and the eldest brother- papyrus, wanted to be in the royal guard. They trained with captain undyne as the two other brothers learned other skills that'll help the kingdom as well. They were happy as can be, nothing to fear no one to fight- well besides each other of course... well that's what they thought...

I've... never heard- or remember making such an Au before... how does error know this?

One day, there came a being powerful than a god, her name was fate. Fate took their happy lives and turned it into a living N̷̡̨iģ̵̶̷̷̧̀͘̕͟͜͡ḩ͟t̴̀͝ḿ̵̡̕͟͞͝͡a̶̷̸̡̕͟͢͡͡͏̶́͡͞r̸̨̧̀͘͜͝͡͏̕͘͏e... specifically, destroying his happy world that ḑ̸͞ì̵̛̕̕̕d̸͢͜͟͠͠͡ņ́͘͢͢͡'͏̸̴̴̶̀͞t̵̕͏̶͞҉̨ ͜͠ę̡͟͏v̢͜͝ȩ́n̢͡ ̷̴͘͡ b̷̧̢͢e̵̢͟͠͞l͠on̶̴̷͜͟͢͠g̷̴͜͝͏ ̧̧͠ t̀͜͠͞͡o͏ ͟͜͟he͏̀r̶̡̢̧̛͟͡... their world was crumbling before their eyes as they tried to search for stray portals that would lead them to different worlds, but to no avail, they only found two portals that can only make one person pass per portal.

What?! But- did they live!? Two portals- that means only two out of four of them can escape...!

The skeleton couldn't bear to see his big and little brother to die, so he pushed both of them through the portals to help his brother- papyrus. The destruction rate was increasing, so close to reach them, papyrus looked at him wide eyed. And protected him with magic, and took the death for himself. The once prosperous Au- was now a blank space called the void.