Chp.6 The Great Scandal!

"Holy shit, are we really doing this?" Dream gave a look that meant he didn't give a fuck anymore while cuddling with his little nighty. Staring at the endless pit that beckons them over.
What the hell kind of trouble had they gotten into? Well, Sci just had to use them like they were just some Guinea pigs to test out some "experiment" he has been aching to seek the answers for.

Flashback to few moments earlier~

"What do you mean jump in the void?!" Ink exclaimed following passive nootmare to spitting out his tea and dust choking a blueberry muffin. "Yeah! Are you f*udg*ing trying to kill us!?" Fell said looking at the nerdy skeleton like he's grown two heads. "T- take it easy! I know it sounds crazy, but you got to trust me on this one!" Sci said slowly backing away from the scowling crowd of pure disgust. "Trust you?! TRUST YOU?! YOU WERE LITERALLY THE FUCKING GUY THAT ALMOST GOT US KILLED BY TRYING TO 'EASE FATIGUE' WITH EXPIRED SLEEPING DRUGS!!" Ink growled out as the so-called Dark sanses turned to look at Sci's way with  complete confusion.

Sci just averted his eyes away from the confused skeletons. He quickly regained confidence and boldly said "well..." he twirled around walking over to his computers. "This is the only way, completely impossible to do it any other way. Unless you don't care about error, do you?" Ink was definitely ready to kill him, he unfortunately couldn't as the gang, outer, epic, Fresh, and lust held him back. Just how strong is the creator? "Sci, stop teasing them, or I'll pop you too." Fell glared. "No! We do not threaten people fell!" Classic said frantically, he just wanted to be on the safe side.

Ink growled angrily at the now cocky Science. "FINE! BUT IF THIS DOESN'T WORK, THE FUCKING VOID WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU'LL EVER SEE." "Umm, how terrible is the void exactly...?" Cotton said as he looked up curiously, he was one of the volunteers that wanted to help on the mission. The others were going throughout the multiverse to tell the real story about error.

"Oh! The void is an endless vast expanse of space, that if anything got in there, they will be infinitely torned to threads and be rebuilt again, repeating the process over and over again. It won't make you die, so you'll just feel the infinite pain for who knows how long, until finally erasing your code and pathetic existence! Time is immeasurable there!" Ink said smiling sickingly.

Everyone was just silent, did they really want to do this? Back to the present; they were currently standing on the cliff of Outertale to retrieve- er, Rescue the fallen destroyer! (badushtin!) By they, I mean; Noot Noot's gang, the StarSluts, Bruhncle Epic, Radtastic Fresh, and Lust. Just lust. (Shame on you-)

They just stared in silence until Fresh coughed out to break the uncomfortable silence. "S- SO! uh, we going to jump in or what?"
They immediately turned their heads in Fresh's direction causing him to flinch by the sudden movement."D- Did you just-" Lust shakily lifted a finger at fresh, he wasn't wearing his usual outfit, he was wearing a loose sweater, he didn't like having to walk out brazenly in his usual attire.

"? Did I just what?" Fresh looked up nervously, why were they looking at him like that? Why was he nervous? He doesn't have emotions, right? "Y- Your lingo..." Fresh jolted backwards, realizing his mistake. Fresh was similar to the Creator in a way, they both didn't have any emotions, the only difference is that Fresh HAS a soul, while Ink didn't, Ink also wasn't a parasite either, but that's... private... let's just get on with the story shall we?

Fresh used his lingo to cover up the fact that he couldn't feel, he pretended to be okay with the 'innocent' act of his. But will only stop when given a reason to, or when he can actually feel.
"Wh- what are you talkin' about, m- mah radical broskis?" He stuttered, as if trying to remember how to talk in an old lingo that he literally spoke in for centuries- er, Eons.

They looked at fresh in concern, he was definitely hiding something. "L- Let's just get this ball rolling..." he said with an empty voice, as empty as his glasses was in the meeting about ruru. They turned to the dark void, and braced themselves as they jumped into the endless abyss of darkness...

With lovely Erratum..

I walked through the halls of the school, I was terrified. What am I supposed to do?! I made my way to the classroom I was teaching in to clear somethings from my mind, I plopped down on a swirly chair I see in undernovela from time to time. Hmm... I wonder...
I gently used my foot to push myself off to the side as I twirled around the chair in amusement, this was fun. I continued swirling around my chair as I suddenly felt something hot on my head.

"yoWCH!" I yelped in pain as I hit my head on someone's skull, I looked up all the while rubbing my head to look up at the stranger that ruined my fun. Oh, it was Dream. He nervously chuckles as he rubbed his head wincing. "Hehe... sorry about that Erratum! I just thought about getting you some coffee, that's all..." I chuckled back with quiet amusement, wait... coffee? What's that? I looked up in confusion as he placed down the hot cup with caution before looking up in shock.

"Y- you've never tried coffee before, h- have you...?" I gulped as I slowly shook my head. "N- no..." it was then a passive Nightmare broke into the room kicking the door down. "EXCUSE ME, DID YOU JUST SAY YOU NEVER DRANK COFFEE?!" He shrieked in shock, wow, I must admit, he's surprisingly a lot shorter than Dream... He then sneezed and shouted in shrill anger "DID SOMEONE JUST F*UDG*ING THOUGHT I WAS SMALL!?" Wow, I know he has height issues, but wow...

What an eventful day this is going to be...

███▓▒░░.End chp.░░▒▓███

Hope you liked this chappie!

Although I need some help...

I'm thinking about font changes, would these be alright?
If you wat more options to choose from, or don't like a particular person's font listed, I'll happily give you different alternatives!

Δƞϲιεƞτ ẜɸʀ Dʀεαʍ = Ŋιϑհτʍαʀε! Γհιៜ εƞδៜ հεʀε ƞɸw!!!

ᴛɪɴʏ ᴄᴀᴘs ғᴏʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ = ᴇʀʀᴏʀ! ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ?!

ғѧṅṭѧṡʏ ғȏя єяяȏя = jȗṡṭ ʟєѧṿє ṃє ѧʟȏṅє!!

Єиℓσмαтιc ғσя Ɩиκ = Єяяσя! Ƥℓɛαƨɛ ℓιƨтɛи!

աɨ𐀀ƈɦօʟօɢʏ ʄօʀ ɮʟʊɛ = քǟքʏʀʊֆ! ֆ𐀀օք! ʟɛǟʋɛ 𐀀ɦɛʍ ǟʟօռɛ!

ƒɑíɾԵɑӀҽՏ ƒօɾ ϲɾօՏՏ = ϲհɑɾɑ! ՏԵօԹ օɾ ղօ ϲհօϲօӀɑԵҽ!

mᏫᏁᎿᏋᎩ ᎰᏫᖇ ᎴᏋᎦᎿiᏁᎩ = ᏯᏂᎯᎿ ᏂᎯᏉᏋ ᎩᏫᏌ ᎴᏫᏁᏋ!

mᎪᎶᎥᏟᎪᏞ fᎾᏒ fᎪҬᎬ = Ꭵ'm sᎾᏒᏒᎽ, ᎬᏒᏒᎾᏒ! ᏢᏞᎬᎪsᎬ, ᏞᎥsҬᎬᏁ!

ƿєєẇєє ғȏя ṃє = ṡһȗṭ ṭһє ғȗċҡ ȗƿ.

Please tell me if I should do this or just leave the book fonts alone.