Chp.3 OH NO HE'S HOT!

Okay! Geez! Lucy is a skeleton! Don't have to tell me a hundred times!!!- kiwi

Edited; Fan art above made by @Winterlight4407 :3

Classic's pov

The new guy is going to be comin' in today.

We heard Muffet trying to keep her cool as she stumbled over her words talking to someone who wants to take the job as a sewing teacher, Everyone was ecstatic, and slightly disappointed by the fact that he was replacing the former teacher, Ms.Gale, she used to give everyone homemade cookies and food that everyone would love and looked forward to.

Today we were here two hours early, which was weird since it was still the summer, but the school year was nearing so I guess it made sense in a way... Everyone right now? Is betting on what the new guy looks like; "I'm betting that he's going to look like a pathetic wuss" Nightmare cheekily grinned, Dream on the other hand was upset at Nightmare's rudeness "Nightmare! That wasn't very nice y'know! I think that he's going to look like a very diligent person!" Dream huffed, it was something the two do every time they get a new recruit.

"I think he looks like some thug on the streets!" Fell said smiling as if he already knew he was right "I'm guessing he looked like he came from hell and back!" I said, not really caring if I win or not. Blue just glared at me and Fell, "Fell, Classic! That may not be true! Why do you always expect things to turn out bad?!" Fell shot a glare back at blue, both standing with their hands on the table. "Well guess what? BLUE A*BS*HOLE. LIFE AIN'T GOOD AND PEACHY ALL THE TIME!!!" "WELL STOP BEING SUCH A PESSIMIST ALL THE TIME, FELL!" blue retorted "HEY, FRESH! YOU BETTER STOP CENSORING ME WITH THAT STUPID F*RIDGING* AIRHORN!!" Fell yelled angrily while fresh just raised his arms up as if he's innocent.

"NO UNRAD LINGO IN MAH HOUSE!" "THIS IS NOT EVEN YOUR HOUSE, YOU BI*RCH*-!" he's been cut off by yet another air horn. "THAT. IS. IT." He shot fresh a death glare and started chasing him down the halls. Muffet just sat there, not knowing what was going on and unsure of what to do for the next hour. I, on the other hand, knew that this was gonna be fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Error pov

I awoke to the smell of delicious Waffles In the morning, waffles? Wait a minute... I ran downstairs to see the Kids fixing Breakfast, Alyssa was making the waffles and some bacon, Stephen was fixing the table, for five of course, what were they gonna use were fourteen people table for anyways? Charles fixing the drinks, and little lucy grabbed my hand with her little skeletal fingers, I smiled at her as she guided me down the halls to see the kids already finished with the food and everything was set up, just about time to eat.

They looked at me proudly, I smiled at them, I am so proud of them-! Whoever abandoned them has another thing coming to them... But right now? I rather spend time with my family... Yeah, family... The kids ate our food in silence for a few minutes and looked up at me sadly " *sigh*  I guess we gotta leave huh?" Charles said gloomily "yeah! We caused you too much trouble Mo- er... I mean, Mr. Erratum..." Alyssa sighed in dismay "But I don't wanna leave!" Lucy said stubbornly as tears formed on the edges of her eye sockets.

Stephen patted her back "You know better, lucy, we came and caused trouble for Uh, Mr. Erratum..." I looked at them dumbfounded, they were gonna leave? Not on my watch. "What are you kids talking about? You guys are staying here with me, right? Don't tell me you don't want to stay!" I exclaimed, they looked at me shocked, but their expressions softened and they started to tear up, and ran at me giving me a big hug.

"Ou, welly, *sniff* mein itpb?" They stuttered in between their sobs, I laughed, "Of course! Now please, don't call me Mr. Erratum! We're family, aren't we?" They nodded, almost desperately, in unison "Yes, mom!" I was startled by being called the word "mom", reminds me of the gang, I chuckled and said "Mom? Now how am I a mother to you?" I questioned, they looked at each other worryingly, "Are we not allowed to call you mom?" I snickered, they were worried for nothing, I am not one to fuss about simple things like this.