Dreamswap~! ((OLD))

Okay, so Dreamswap is a multiverse where the outcodes' roles are switched.

Error is Switched with Blue. Blue is now the god if Destruction and the true master of manipulation. While error is a normal everyday monster but yet still lives in the void whilst his mother visits him from time to time eventually teaching him how to make portals, bumping into blue where blue locks him up and does "things" to him. Saying that error needs him for whatever reason. Blue killed his brother from some unknown reason, either from abuse or something else.

Error is more timid but will not hesitate to stop someone from harming his friends, yes, still says profanities. Secretly became friends with Dream and Ink (in my story.) Treats his friends like his own family, ever since Nightmare and Cross saved him from blue, he's alright now besides having an instinct of knowing if Blue's near or not, and the fact that he acts like the mother of the memesquad.

Ink is Switched with Cross. Cross is now the god of Creation while Ink is a normal soulless monster with no universe, like error. Once best friends with Cross, now betrayed him to be with the Meme Squad's enemy, Justice Reigns Or Dream whatever you want to say it.( he was forced by dreamy boi-) Ink acts more of an edgy teen, or just some emo kid (don't tell him that, he's already had enough of blue teasing him about it.)

Cross is da same memeyboi we all kno and luv.♡

Nightmare and Dream are Switched. Nightmare is still the guardian of negativity whilst Dream is of positivity. Difference?
Dream ate all the apples :3 . Now Dream has wings of positivity and is determined to kill his own brother♡! Because Nightmare is apparently the "root of all evil", Dream has to eliminate him to have the perfect world he's always wanted.

Nightmare is a meme lover along with his best friends, Error and Cross. Together their known as the Meme Squad. The group that loves doing jokes and pranks that'll annoy the hell out of Dream, all the while keeping their leader Nightmare safe or else Dream would kill him.

Justice Reigns

              Justice Reigns is an organization Dream created to help take care and solve the problems in the multiverse to achieve their goals of a perfect world. The strongest subordinates Dream has is Ink and Blue. Ink is a lazy sack of shit that doesn't want to do anything but still obeys and highly respects Dream as his superior out of fear (and brainwashing, he never wanted this Job). Blue on the other hand only wants to help Dream for power so he is able to get whatever he wants. Error of course! But the two bumbling idiots are in his way...

Dream still cares about his brother but allows his judgement to blind him on what's "right". Dream won't allow Blue to manipulate him as blue had done to others, so he rarely asks blue for help to avoid that sickeningly wicked smile of greed.

Dreamswap by OneBizarrekai on Tumblr (that's how u spell it rite?)

Yup, that's about how to sum up Dreamswap for ya! Not a lot of people know this. I promised to tell you about it and here it is! Now to work on my other books...

Edit: It says old at the top because there is a rewritten one later on with much more research than this, thank you and good day :3