Chp.13 Erratum

Guys, bear with me.
I'm trying my hardest to not make this related to
FiaDD as much as I can, and other Fgod related books.
but I'll use some references
If I'm forced to do so.

                Erratum looked out the window nervously. He watched as kids started flooding the school, and knowing that some of them are gonna be the unlucky few that ended up in his class this year. God save these children from his moody ass. He currently escaped the Nightmare predicament, where Night forcefully held him down to feed him coffee...

BACKFLASH-

"-AND YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT!!!" Night exclaimed as he tried to hold poor Erratum down, whilst Dream was trying to hold him back.

"NIGHTMARE JOKU, LEAVE HIM ALONE-!!" Dream wailed, pulling Night's waist back, poor dreamyboi... :'(

"REeEeEeEeEeEeEeE-!?" Screeched a certain small skeleboi.

It didn't take long for the other teachers to come in all at once to finally stop Nightmare from his coffee obsession.

FASTLETTERS END-

Erratum shivered, never pry Nightmare from his pride of coffee, and don't deprive him from it, Dream's learned first hand on what to do and what not to do. Erratum pitied those who were about to deal with his crap for the year, he pitied himself for being so attached to the the kids that he even thought about 'breaking them free' from school. But he can't do that, how were they going to have a normal life? How were they going to support themselves in the long run? Well they can always steal, but Erratum doesn't want them to live that kind of life.

He wanted his kids to have what he couldn't have back then; freedom. The freedom to choose who they are, the freedom to live how they pleased without anyone telling them what they can or cannot do. Even though Erratum knows h won't be in this school for long, as he knows he's going to get fired for his mental stability, and/or accidentally losing it and being forced to move to another country with different names as he rewrite the codes to do so.

Or just killing the witnesses, that could work too. He closed the curtains of the sewing room and walked to his swivel chair to continue what he was doing before Night showed us all his coffee addiction; spinning around in an office chair like an idiot he was :'D. This went on for about ten minutes, as he didn't have to teach first period today as he needs to 'settle down' as Muffet phrased it.

After spinning, he just stopped and stared into space tiredly... Okay, he was bored. He debated on either staying or taking a stroll out into the big vast world, and be sociable. With no other options on ways to satiate the pain of feeling lazy and nostalgia ramming into his fragile skull due to the room being painted white reminding of all the memories of the cold white space of the Anti-Void. He decidedly chose to take a walk and hopefully not bump into someone so he won't communicate with anyone at all.

Hey, never hurts to try. He cautiously crept outside, looking from side to side out the door. Now knowing no one was there, he sighed out in relief, good. No one was there, hopefully it would stay that wa- "Oh, hey Erratum." SHIT- "I've got a few questions for you..." aHhHhHhHh-! "Okay, sure." Erratum mentally faced palmed himself, he spoke to soon. Gah-! He should've payed more attention to the left!

The person who came up to him was Classic, the lazy Science teacher who gave no shit if a student was late or not, he just straight up hands them a referral as it was easier than to explain to the principal as to why he graded such papers late. Not his fault the kids' thought process was slower than the oldest turtle around.
And that's saying as Gerson was most likely a few hundred years old, but unknown to Classic; Erratum was eons older than any of them but was literally the strongest and fastest living being alive in this multiverse.