Chp. 15 Where are we?

Pic above: Made by me~!

Gradient

      The two plummeted down as Paperjam turned the two around, holding tightly on to Gradient as he took the hit from the fall as they crash landed straight from the sky. Pj winced as he struggled to get up, Gradient pushed himself off as he landed in the soft lush grass of what it seemed to be a park. Pj looked around in confusion as gray helped him up, Gradient may not be used to pj being nice or friendly to him at all, but he's slowly getting there.

"Just what is going on...?! Weren't we just about to die?! What the fuck?¡?¡" Gray sighed as he looked around their surroundings, the place they were currently at was certainly a park, Mayfield Park was what it was called. They got up as they thought about in confusion, something hit Pj as Gray was deep in thought. "The codes of this place isn't familiar..." Gray perked ep on that as he nodded hastily. "You're right! But wait- What does it mean...?"

Pj thought about it until he eventually reached to a conclusion. "It means we aren't home anymore, more specifically, not in our multiverse anymore." They live in a NaJ multiverse, but they know about the codes and the multiverse they live at as magic hasn't completely dispersed from his home yet. "..." Gradient didn't answer back as he saw something- interesting in the distance. Pj whirled his head around at the direction his brother was looking at in awe, curious as to what had made the skeleton who was talking about suicide hysterically, to adorably quiet.

His eyesockets widened at the sight for what they saw was this multiverses' Error and Ink. If you anons quite remember from what happened in the past chapters, you'd know- atleast should know, was the fact that there were no Paperjam and Gradient in the multiverse Erratum was currently having, mainly the reason being was the fact that the Error and Ink were only but teenagers, not adults.

But Paperjam and Gradient hadn't taken to liking at the fact that Ink was with him. Obviously not knowing that not all Ink's and Error's were the same, they gave each other a silent nod of determination and did what all curious eyes would do– Stalk-alternative-versions-of-their-parents-to-ensure-that-their-
version-of-their-mother-were-treated-better-than-their-real-ones, duh.

Everyone should know that, Right? Right. Now let's take a peek at the NaJ Errink pair...

Naj Error

   "Ugh! For a million times, no Ink. No way in hell am I going to be put through the damn torture of working with you for the physics project!" Ink rolled his eyelights, seeming irritated at the fact that Error had the right to think he could choose another over him, for which he thinks that he's obviously better!

He scoffed as he eyed error intently, eagerly wanting to know who error chose over him so he can beat the shit out of him. "Oh yeah? Then who else other than me? Hmm?" Error looked up at the visibly upset Ink, clearly not piecing up the fact that Ink was jealous.

"Hmm? Eh- uh... Well, I don't know who specifically, but uh-! There's obviously more than just you Inky!" Error huffed as he walked faster, unable to face Ink's reaction to it. Ink's expression softened as it brightened up, feeling up to teasing error right about now. " Pft- What, like Jerry?" Ink barely managing to hide his grin. Error's face scrunched up to Ink's amusement.

"Bleh! Just when I thought you couldn't be more unbearable, you made me thought you were manageable. Atleast someone I could try to get used to! But I guess not!" Ink perked up on that, he was practically glowing in happiness and pleasure.

"Oh~ MANAGEABLE you say? Someone you could get used to? My, are you actually saying that that you could get used to me?" Error spluttered as he glowed yellow in embarrassment. What was he supposed to say to THAT?

Okay, so he may or may not have been enjoying the other's company, it's actually not so bad having someone to talk to during lunchtime last year. Even if it was for arguments, but for some reason, Ink has been treating him nicely these days. Not even embarrassed at calling him out in front of everyone in the school.

Paperjam looked at Ink's expression as he and Gray hid in the bushes of the school, seeing how bright and warm his face was at even hearing error uttering a single word at him made Ink's soul swell up in happiness. Gradient relaxed, knowing full well that this Ink was completely different from his father, and it assured him all the more.

Suddenly, a screech sounded through the school's courtyard as something dawned upon error. "WE'RE LATE FOR CLASS!" Ink stood up immediately, paling at the thought of Nightmare's face of disapproval and complete anger made Ink subconsciously grab error's hand as they ran through the corridors of their school.

Pj groaned as something hit him hard that made even Gradient want to know what caused this look of disdain. "Gray... time to go back to school. But not in the way you're thinking...." Gradient looked up at him in question, if not as students, than what was he talking about? Paperjam pointed at the janitor putting his uniform away and the cleaning cart. Oh... So that's the way Pj's been talking about.

Later Paperjam was in the school, pushing the cart as he wore the disguise, tugging the cap down as he whispered unto the cart. "You okay down there, Gray?" Gradient poked out a thumbs up as he was hidden in the yellow bag used for trash, that Pj didn't let Gradient in until it was cleaned spotless. He didn't want his Gray being treated like trash. No pun intended.

Now how will ERRATUM react to
these two new packages Destiny sent out to him?

____________________________________________________________________

Thank you for loving this Book!

And no, I will not discontinue nor rewrite it. Maybe sometime in the future, but most certainly not now.

I never anticipated the fact of anyone actually liking this dumb idea, nor the fact that I'd be going this far.

There is no Gradient nor PJ where they are at, seeing as Ink and error of this multiverse are still teenagers.

If this book hasn't been updated that means I'm either having a Writer/Artist block, (yes I draw-) watching some animes/dramas, reading books that I didn't have the time for before, Or updating my other books.

Please remind me to write more chapters for one of my books if it lacks chapters like the others, or if you just want more.
It won't bother me one bit!

And should I make a Discord chatroom? You guys can send Fanart in it if you want! Chat, ask questions, and maybe a few spoilers, who knows... well, It depends if others want me to.