Motive #2

"None of you lazy bums are killing! So it looks like I'll have to up my notch on this motive thing!" Monokuma's voice ringed throughout the gym.

"Up your notch... what do you mean by that!?" Kaito Momota questioned.
"Weeeellll, who here likes money?!" Monokuma said way too enthusiastically. Everyone looked around in confusion.
Soon, tons of money came dropping down onto the table Monokuma was at.
"If anyone murders, they will receive 10 million buckaroos! How do you like that?"
Saying that everyone looked shocked was an understatement.

We were basically being bribed to murder our friends.
The real question is though...

Would anyone in their right mind actually go through with it?

Everyone was observing each other with intensity as if they were trying to read minds.
It really wasn't helping.
Shuichi looked towards Ouma, and just like last motive, he had a blank face towards the money. No emotion at all.

That's.. strange? Usually Ouma would be all joking around about how he was going to murder one of us.. is this game getting to him?
No one has truly been killed though, so it's possible he's still denying it.
I just hope this motive stuff stops, we clearly aren't going to kill anyone, right?

-------
Thankyou for reading, if you liked this smol chapter, please think of giving it a vote
🥺🥺
Have a great day!