Who did it...

Kokichi Ouma, everyone thinks he's an absolute PRICK. Well, even he admits it!
But deep down he's scared, what if everyone took this murder thing seriously? It can't be serious, right?
That's what Kokichi Ouma told himself.
What if someone actually did murder an innocent? It couldn't be serious though, right?
That's what Kokichi Ouma told himself.
Was the pink splattering the wall of the library really blood? I-it can't be serious thought, r-right?

That's what Kokichi Ouma told himself.
Over and over.
Kokichi Ouma fell to the ground.
Why?
Because of a body that was laying there.
Thick Pink staining the carpet, splattering the walls.
Kokichi Ouma has just found Rantaro Amami's dead body.
Ouma screamed, which was very unlike him.
It can't be serious though, right?
Tears unwillingly swelled in his eyes and slowly slid down his face.

I thought this murder thing was a joke
Will the execution be a joke too?
Would the killer get away?
What if I'm next...

Soon, a few people came filing into the library watching the scene unfold.
Kokichi Ouma, the self centered prick, was crying a few feet away from their friend, Rantaro Amami's murder scene.

People were in disbelief, shock, and scared. What now...
"A body has been discovered! Please, make your way to the library!"
That sadistic little shit

Soon enough, everyone came rushing in and stopping around Rantaro Amami and Kokichi Ouma. And finally, Kaito entered the room. Clear anger and shock in his expression.
As soon as he spotted the scene, he planted his feet on the ground, daring to move.

The first to move was Shuichi Saihara, he kneeled next to Ouma and hugged him. Shuichi felt sympathy towards Ouma, although he had been a little shit-

But that doesn't mean he didn't have feelings.
Being the very first to walk into a murder scene must have been traumatizing. It definitely traumatized many others as well.

Once everyone got over the initial shock, Kaito Momota sprang up with a little boost in his step, angrily walking towards Kokichi Ouma and Shuichi Saihara.
"Ouma... what happened?!"
Shuichi gave Momota a glare saying
'Right now isn't the best of times'
But Kaito Momota definitely ignored it.

"Cmon man-!"
Kaito grabbed Ouma by his shirt and scarf, forcing him to look up.
"Did you do this?! Don't tell me you did because I swear I don't want to see you as a killer!"
Shuichi desperately tried to free Ouma, but turned out he couldn't get through to an angry Kaito.

Ouma looked more and more irritated every word Kaito yelled. He gave a face of frustration through the tears.
"I didn't do it-!"
Ouma shouted but was quickly interrupted.
"How am I sure you're not lying-"
"Guys, stop! We aren't getting anywhere with this!"
Kaede shouted, surprising everyone.
Kaito let go of Ouma's shirt.

Everyone stood in silence, not knowing what to do next. A murder scene was in front of their eyes, after all.

-----
Thankyou for reading :D
If you liked this chapter, please vote
As it motivates me to make more 🥺