What a change

Shuichis POV because if it ain't him idk who-

Kokichi and I walk hand in hand towards the dining hall. Quite a change from the usual, I'd have to say.
Us both walked slow with no hurry.
Until we were met with the dining hall.
All eyes were on us.
Without my hat I felt weird... I can't hide.
Kokichi must have noticed my distress so he tugged on my hand and quickly brought us to a table.

Everyone seemed to go back to what they were normally doing but I knew they were all curious. Hell, I'd even be curious.
I decided not to really eat. After everything that's happened, I don't really feel like it. Too much to process.
I do have Kokichi with me.
I look up getting away from my thoughts to see him eating, probably thinking too.

He notices me looking and gives me a sweet smile.
He's so cute-

I smile back and rest my head on my hand and watch him.
"A-Are you sure you don't w-want any food? Y-You can have some of mine.."
I smiled, I really don't deserve him.
"I'm good, just thinking."
He gave a curious look, and I just whispered 'later.'
He nodded and went back to eating.

Time skip because I'm lazy and it's midnight

Me and Kokichi walk back to my room. We currently had free time, so why not? Not to mention I do kinda have to catch him up on the killing 'game' sadly.
I know he won't like talking about it but he needs to know. Know what happened and what will most likely happen again.

We both walk into the dorm. He throws my hat off his head and before I can even get a word out, Kokichi hugs me.
Th corners of my mouth lifted into a smile as a hugged back.
"What's this for hmm?~" I tease him.
Kokichi giggles at this and looked up at me with a lopsided grin.

"Just glad you're here."
We stay in a hug for a while, but soon tear apart. I grab his hand and bring him to sit on the bed.

"Hey Kokichi.. I know you don't remember the first part of the 'game'... do you want me to tell you?"
I could tell the mood dropped. But I had to get this done and over with.

"That would be great but right now really isn't the best of times..." Kokichi quickly averts his eyes to the corner of the room.
I sigh and hold both of his hands. "I know, but we should just get this done and over with."
I watch him nod and I begin explaining.

-------

Short chapter
Short chapter
Short chapter
Yayayay
BUT
This means a new chapter will be out sooner! Sorry about the 5 day wait for this, I have no excuse! :)

Anyways, see you later