What was I like?

Still Shuichi's POV ;)
This has lots o fluff so, yummy

I wake up and look around. Everything seemed normal. Wait a second...
Wasn't Kokichi supposed to be here-

I shot up, quickly looking around until I spot Kokichi laying on the ground, staring at the floor.
"Um.. Kokichi?"
I kept staring, probably lost in thought.
I slowly put my hand on his back, which made him shot up.
He quickly grabbed my arm and pulled. I fell down on top of Kokichi, leaning over him.

"Woah hey there.." I flush up and watched his reaction. He seemed quite surprised and stared into my eyes.
We just stare into each other's eyes, and start leaning towards each other. I can't think, my mind is fuzzy. But I knew exactly what was going to happen. This is happening.
We slowly touch foreheads, and I turn my head sideways.
Then a knock on the door and a yell quickly brought us apart. "Get ready for breakfast in the dining hall!" I heard Kaito yell.
Dammit.
I sat beside Kokichi, my face hella red.
"Ummmm..."
I whisper and avert my eyes, watching the ceiling.
I hear a small breath up next to my ear.
"Now, where were we?"
I watch as Kokichi sits in my lap, facing towards me. His hair is all messy, his eyes half closed. And this time he is the one who leans in.
"Come on Shuichi!"
Dammit Kaito!
I sigh as I look at Kokichi. He gives this sorta disappointed look as he got up off of me. I probably gave a more disappointed look, I know it. I stood up and walked to my closet.
"You're gonna need some clothes, you can borrow some of mine for now. Maybe you could bring some of yours over here for later on."
"I'm staying longer?"
I look over at him and smile
"If you don't mind? Not to mention, I don't want anything happen to you."
Kokichi nodded and walked over to the closet, taking a random set of clothes.
I am quite surprised how much more confident Kokichi is around me.
I turn around to see him shirtless.
Woah there buckaroo.
I immediately blush and cover my face with my hands.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I thought you'd be okay with this.." Kokichi was quite frantic.
I quickly move one hand away from my face and put the other covering my mouth and I look to the side. "It's okay."
He can definitely tell how red I am.
"If you want, you can get changed in the bathroom..." (420 words hAH)
I shook my head. What if I sounded rude...
I turn around and took my shirt off. This made me really nervous and I have no idea why..
I slip on my undershirt and quickly take off my pants. I really hurry to get on my dark detective pants.
"Maann, you really don't have to hurry!"
I quickly turn around to see kokichi in an oversized detective coat and an undershirt. And his boxers... I quickly look up to his face and watch his as he winks at me. I stare stunned. Its almost as if he's like his old self.

"What's wrong Shumai?"
I get caught off guard.
"You're acting like your old self... before you got your memories back.."
It was Kokichi's turn to be caught off guard.
"Wait really?"
I nod and sat down on the bed. Kokichi follows and sits next to him.
"What was I like?" Kokichi looked up into Shuichi's eyes.

"Well.. you were crazy, outgoing in-front of everyone. You liked to make crazy and sometimes offensive jokes. You basically joked about the game. You were completely different."
Kokichi moves his eyes to the floor.
"..did you hate me?" He whispered

"No."
He looked at me again.
"I was worried for you. I knew you were scared. That was the way you coped with it."
Kokichi smiled and hugged me.
"Did everyone hate me?" He asked and set his head on my shoulder.
"I wouldn't say hate. They were just annoyed."
I wrap my arms around him and bring him on my lap again.
He sighed.
"I'll have to apologize to everyone later." Kokichi quickly kissed my cheek and jumped off my lap.
"But I'll have to get some pants first!" He giggles and slipped on some oversized pants.
They basically looked like sweatpants on him.
He ran back over to the closet and grabbed a hat and slipped it on his head.
"Do I look like a real detective?!"
Kokichi stood with both hands on his hips, looking proud.
I laughed, "you sure do!"
I lift out my hand for him to take
"Are you ready to go to the dining hall?"
Kokichi smiles and grabs my hand.

-----------
793 words , wowie.
If you liked this chapter, feel free to give it a vote! It helps my motivation. Thankyou for all the recent support!
Have a great day/night!