This is odd.

Everyone decided to walk over to the pair, watching the new kokichi hug his 'boyfriend.'
I... was dating Kokichi Ouma?
I thought to myself. I look down at him. He's clinging onto me as if I'm his life support.

I gave everyone a look of
'I think we need some alone time.'
Thankfully, they all understood.
Even Kirumi offered to help him, but I kindly declined the offer.

Once they were all out the gym, I softly whispered to Ouma, "They're all gone, you're okay now."
Ouma slowly pried himself off of me and looked into my eyes.

"Wh-where are we?"
I sigh, not wanting to tell him he is in a killing game. That will make the whole situation worse.

"come to my dorm for a bit. I'll try and tell you everything there."
I mean, I can't really hold back the truth that long. Someone could even take advantage of him in this state.
I motion for him to follow me, and he head out the gym walking towards my dorm.
About halfway there, I feel a hand slip into mine. I look down and automatically blush, Kokichi placed his hand in my hand. Too cute.

Wait what I'm being so gay lmfao

We finally reach my dorm, not running into anyone. Maybe they got the hint.
I open the door and bring Kokichi inside. We both sit on the bed and I watch as Kokichi observes his surroundings.
"Hey Kokichi, do you remember anything about where we are?"
Kokichi shyly shook his head, looking down.
"I-I'm sorry, should I-I remember? I'm sorry-y I've d-done this.."
I look at him shocked. This Kokichi is WAY different.
"Well... have you ever heard of 'danganronpa?'"
Kokichi's head shot up in shock.
"O-of course I have! Who ha-asnt?!"
He seemed genuinely scared.

I sigh.

"Welcome to Danganronpa."
Tears form in Kokichis eyes and his eyes immediately dart around the room, landing on the cameras.
"N-no no no..."
He pushes himself further into the bed. Full tears are running on his face now. His breathing got heavier
I knew he would be upset, but not to this degree.
I slowly pull him into a hug and rest my chin ontop of his head.
He wraps his arms around my neck and start crying on my shoulder.
I remember the first time he reacted to when he heard it was a killing game.

He seemed in disbelief and scared at first, but then immediately took joking about it. Joking about killing others.
This Kokichi is the complete opposite. He's scared and crying.
He's holding onto me as a support.
Me. I'm that special person to him...

The thought of that made my heart fly.
Maybe this won't be so bad.

I slowly bring him to lay down on the bed with me, and he still is hugging me.
"Go to sleep, Kokichi."
I whisper into his ear.

And soon, both of us do.

----------------
Thats pretty gay
If you liked this chapter, please think of giving it a vote! It helps motivate me to make more!
Thankyou for all the votes last chapter ♥