The Prince And The Guard

Britannia was one of the main kingdoms, ruled by King Britain and Queen France. The grass always seemed greener over there. The air was crisp and warm, the chatter of the town always filled the streets.

The next heir to the throne would be their eldest child, in this case America, A bold and rebellious young man. Always running off somewhere, causing trouble or something of the sort.

It was a pain to deal with the boy, yes indeed, but the kingdom had to begrudgingly accept the fact that he was going to be the next king.

He had all the traits to become king, decently athletic, smart, talented, charming, cunning and much more. If only he would put his heart into it...

His 3 siblings, Canada, Australia and New Zealand cared a lot about their eldest brother. His parents only wanted what was best for him and his future kingdom.

The sound of grass crunching beneath ones feet filled the air.

"Prince? Prince? Do not play around!" A lady in a white and black dress scrambled around the enormous field. The distant sound of chuckling could be heard from the corner of the kingdom.

"There you are! Come now, your father the king is calling for you," she huffed.

A young man perched up on top of the castle wall lazily tilted his head a bit to face the castle maid. He swung around the one foot he dangled on the edge.

"I don't give a fuck on what that old geezer says," a slanted smirk tugged on his face. "Language young man! now come you have important business to do," she put her hands on her waist.

Her dress danced in the wind, the young maid readjusted her head band and tugged a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Pau, can you please just leave me be?" He rested his head on the palm of his hand. (Pau is a city in France)

The prince changed his tone, now it is sorrowful and whiny. He puffed up his cheeks and buried his head in his arm that is rested on his knee. It was a supposed cute act, the prince was quite cute and charming indeed.

Many maidens have fallen head over heels for him and this act alone would send the girls screaming. Pau's heartstrings tugged, "prince, even if you do that you still have to go, now come before the guards come personally to drag you inside."

"Are you doubting my skills to fight them off?" His tone changed again to a seemingly boisterous demeanor. It seemed like he wanted a challenge.

"Of course not prince, I know you'd be able to beat them but you know what will happen if your father finds out you've beaten up his guards." Pau let out a deep sigh, her wavy long hair flowing in the wind.

The prince here seems to have a lot of mood swings which affect his personality, well that isn't quite true. The truth is that all his seemingly different personalities all make up who he is. A rebellious and brave young man who is cunning but yet charming and cute.

That's prince America's personality in a nutshell.

"Fine," he groaned in annoyance. America took a big leap and landed perfectly on the dirt path where he immediately started walking. Pau hurriedly caught up the the prince.

"What does the old geezer want from me this time?" He readjusts the badge on the side of his outfit.

The young prince was wearing a white prince outfit with a red cloth swung on his shoulder, his outfit had golden buttons made out of the finest silk, also black and golden pads on his shoulders. His pants were also fully red. (Outfit reference at the end of the chapter)

America ran his hand through his hair, messing it up a little. "Now your hair is all messy! Bend down and let me fix it now!" The shorter female ordered him with a sassy tone.