His Past (Extra)

TW : Slight USSR x Britain? Not really, it just depends how you view it, if you view it as a romantic relationship or just good friends either way is fine.

There's also mentions of third Reich. Don't worry there's not that much.

Whether I intended it to be romantic or not doesn't matter because I wanted you readers to be the one to decide that

-----------------------

The two males, guard and prince sat on Russia's bed, the American's head rested on the other shoulder as they talked.

"I'm thinking of telling my parents tomorrow what do you think?" America fidgeted around with Russia's sword's scabbard.

"Sure," was all he replied.

The Russian's gaze shifted to his desk, "and if they don't accept?"

The prince replied with no hesitation, "well we can always just elope, no?"

Russia gave a face that implied he disagreed but yet also agreed, basically he had no opinion.

"I'm joking! Anyways-" America sprung out of his seat, walking over to the Russian's desk. There he saw at the corner of the desk, a torn photograph of a younger version his father and someone else next to his father. But their head was torn off.

"Hm? Do you mind if I bring this back with me?" He snatched the photograph and showed it to Russia.

"..sure,"

America glanced at his guard's pocket watch, "woah look at the time I have to get back," the prince was halfway out the doorway before he turned around. He pecked his boyfriend's cheek, "good night." Then rushing out of the room all flustered.

The next day America made his way to his father's chambers. He knocked on the door three times before a voice spoke, "enter."

"Oh America what brings your here?" Britain raised an eyebrow as he sat on his seat drinking tea.

America stood up straight and swallowed the lump in his throat, "Dad I have something to tell you."

"Okay, speak."

"I'm not interested in girls."

Britain didn't say anything and took a sip of his tea, "that's fine, I suspected it for awhile anyway."

America's eyes sparkled, "so it's okay?"

"Yeah sure, why wouldn't it be? I mean I don't mind."

Suddenly a dark expression grew on the American's face, "well... how about if the person I like isn't a royal..?"

"Well who is it specifically," Britain raised his eyebrow again a curious expression grew on his face. "Uhm, Russia."

Britain choked on his tea but quickly regained his composure, The prince assumed it wasn't okay judging by his dad's reaction. But all Britain did was put down his tea cup on the desk next to him.

"Can I tell you a story?"

"Okay?" America was quite confused why he would suddenly want to tell a story to him.

"There was once a King and a Prince, the king took care of his prince well, the prince didn't want to be the next in line for the throne and didn't want to attend lessons so he often skipped,"

'Oh is he telling a story about me..?' America thought to himself since the story did seem quite similar to how he acts now.

"The King realized his Prince didn't want to attend lessons so he let the prince do whatever he wanted."