Pizza and Kisses Are Very Therapuetic

When I Come Around just started playing on the radio and I'm singing along while writing this chapter

Anyway, I'll begin the introduction.

THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE WEEK?!

CAN WE SAY 'OVERHYDRATION' LOL

It's that time again, y'all!

What time?

It's time for another chapter of Crazy + Genius!

Enjoy!

I heard the jingle of the little bell that hung over the door of the restaurant as I stepped off of my bike, parked it in the bike area, and walked inside the pizza parlor, my cheeks pink and rosy from the brisk wind and from riding so fast.

Normally I would be exhausted, but not today. 

Today I felt like I could run 30 miles and not be even slightly winded.

As I strolled in and began looking for where my friends were, I heard a voice call out, "Beryl! Get your sorry ass over here!"

Before I realized what was going on, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and some lips start pecking me. And not just my cheek, my entire face. 

I knew exactly who would greet me like that.

"Frankie!" I squealed, trying to push him off in vain. "Stop that!" 

"Oh, but angelito," he said, his Italian accent coming in strong and pure as he loosened his grip and let his arms hang over my shoulders. "I'm just so proud of you! We all are." 

He pointed to the table, which had Danielle, Phil, Spencer, Jon, Mary, Gerard, and Billie sitting all around it, with Mary once again flailing her skinny arms like a crazy person to get me to come over. It's kind of a joke with all of us now, it's just who she is. 

And I love her for it. 

"Sit, sit!" Frank beckoned me towards the table. "We want to hear everything." 

"Everything?" I teased him as I sat down. "Hi, everyone."

"Yes, everything. Now start talking!" he commanded.

"Okay, okay!" I giggled a bit as they all leaned in to listen.

"It started out normal." I began. "He showed up, I almost fainted, then after texting quickly with Phil, I invited him in."

"I bet you were dying." Danielle giggled. 

"He was." Phil confirmed. 

"He tried some of the cookies that I had baked, and he said that they were as good as sex." I laughed as I remembered that, making everyone else laugh as well.

"Then he called me Brenny and said that he loved them."

"Awww!" Danielle squealed. "That's adorable as fuck."

"That really is super cute." Jon chimed in.

"And then I accidentally called him Ryro, and he said that it sounded beautiful coming out of my mouth." I sighed a little, the memory making me dizzy with pleasure.

"Wow." Gerard said appreciatively. "I wish I could have been that confident when I was pursuing this adorable little fucker." he said, pointing at Frankie, who was cuddled into him.

Frank laughed and nuzzled into Gerard's chest. "You just mumbled and stuttered your way through asking me on a date."

"I mean, hey, it worked." Gerard said with a laugh.