Epilogue

So that's the end of the story! 

It was pretty great to live through, I gotta say. 

But it doesn't truly end there, honey. 

Oh, no. 

That was only the beginning of 11th grade, and I'm at the end of 12th grade now. 

A lot more happens, and Ryan, the Rainbows, and I go on a ton more adventures with all of our other friends. 

I mean, Ryan and I skip school for a whole day and do some Ferris Bueller shit, the Rainbows all get stuck on the side of a mountain, and a lot more.

Plus Avril comes in and decides to get Ryan back, so that causes some.... problems, to say the least. 

It's a pretty crazy ride, and there's probably more to come, considering that we're about to go to college in September. 

I know, I know, more school. It really does suck. 

But hey! More school means more adventure. 

So, we're gonna be doing a lot more shit, and probably fucking a LOT of shit up. 

But hey! You have my number anytime you need it. 

If you ever wanna hear more stories, you know where to find me!

Until next time, love!

*************

Oh my god, I actually fucking finished it. 

I actually finished it! 

Yay! I did it, you guys! I have an entire book published! 

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

I want to thank anyone who has ever read one of my books. If you've read one chapter, four chapters, or this whole book, if you read any of it, I thank you.

You know, unless you skipped straight to the acknowledgements page. Then you will not be thanked. 

Thank you so much to H-u-f-f-l-e-p-u-f-fEmo__Boy-, and DansFormlessBlob for starring in little cameo roles in this fic! 

Big mcthankies to tacks4snaccs27 and IridescentEmoWhovian for playing the roles of Mary Collins and Kezia Dirnt, respectively. 

Lately I have been asked a whole ton about whether or not I'm gonna release a sequel to this book, and it's amazing to think that y'all are so invested in my work.

As for a sequel? I'm not really sure. I do want them to go on some fun adventures, for them to graduate, and go to college and shit. I also have a basic idea for a sequel. 

The sequel would definitely be called, 'Ever Since We Met' 

But in the meantime, I'm gonna start a new fic or two and then create it.

So....you guys will definitely have to wait.

Final message: I spent forever on this book, writing it, coming up with the plot, making up the characters and adding people in, so I swear to all things holy, if anyone steals my work, I will kill you, or cut your dick off. 

Do you understand? Do not, I repeat, do not pass of my work as your own.

If you want to use this to make your own AU, by all means, go ahead. All you have to do is fucking credit me, okay? It's not that hard.

Sorry for getting so bent out of shape, it's just that I spent 5 months writing this book, and if anyone stole it, it would infuriate me to no end. 

So, in conclusion, thank you so much for reading, and I will see you in my other books. 

So, for the last time, I hope you enjoyed this, my gays. 

Bye for now.

This is Ember, the leading man, signing off.

                                       THE (real) END