Only Delilah Knows How to Lure in the Boys

(LOL Gerard looks like a hot lesbian in this pic)

Anyway, hello and welcome back to Crazy + Genius! 

I am really fuckin proud of this title lols

Hope you like this next chapter! 

Enjoy!

2:30 pm, the last class of the day

I was in class, and I was dying of boredom. 

I swear to all that is holy, health class was the most pointless class in the enitre school system. 

All we did was sit around while some old ass teacher told us about puberty as if we were freshmen who were just starting to go through this shit, and not juniors, and not as if literally all of the boys (with the exceptions of Ryan, me, Gerard, Frank, Dallon, and Billie) had some sort of facial hair, and all of the girls didn't already have tits, and as if we had never had sex before, when most of us had lost our virginity by sophomore year. 

There are two perks, though. 

1. This is the only class where the entire gang is in the same room. Yep, that's right. Billie, Mary, Spencer, Gerard, Frank, Danielle, Phil, and I were all in the same class. Very rare, so we relished it.

And 2. Our teacher was old as fuck (like, ninety lol) and her hearing and eyesight wasn't exactly all that. 

But still, the cons definitely outweighed the pros. We weren't allowed to sit together because she thought that we had put a thumbtack on her seat. She had been steaming mad and looking for someone to blame, so when Avril Lavigne (that slut-faced ho-bag) had said that it was probably us, we had gotten our asses hauled to the principal's office. 

(A/N: DON'T @ ME I LOVE AVRIL TO DEATH BUT I NEEDED A BETTER ANTAGONIST THEN BY GOING THE BASIC ROUTE AND MAKING IT SARAH OR SOME SHIT)

Which basically cemented the fact that our group (labelled 'The Gays' by none other than Avril, their supreme dictator) fucking hate 'The Clique'. 

They just seem to relish making us look bad and making homophobic jokes directed toward Gerard and Frank, and like to launch transphobia at Danielle and Phil. Thankfully, everyone else at Palo Verde is very LGBTQ+-positive, so they're the only real dickbags.

Especially Avril Lavigne. 

God, I hate her. 

We used to be okay friends, but then she realized that she was somewhat pretty and that people liked her and her style, and then her head swole up to the size of Jupiter. 

And then she recriuted Bob, Matt, Lindsey, Jamia, Tré, and Adrienne into her fucking clique and they all became pieces of work as well. 

Jamia joining them hit Gerard especially hard, as he and Jamia used to be really good friends before she went over to the dark side.

And they're also Mrs. Perry's little pets. Ugh. 

But guess who Mrs. Perry forced to sit with them for the whole period? 

Moi. 

I hate everything. 

(A/N: We interrupt your regularly scheduled dosage of Ryden for a PSA.

High Hopes just started playing on the radio.

This concludes the PSA) 

Besides us and The Clique, there were some cool people in the class, thankfully. 

The other Ryan, Ryan Seaman, or Ryan S., as everyone called him, was pretty chill, and he was the only cool person at my table, other than Dallon Weekes. Everyone thought that they were dating until Ryan S. came out as aromantic/asexual and Dallon started dating a sophomore named Breezy, and then those rumors were put to rest.