Love Gets Me High as Hell

*rises up while You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us in Prison intro begins to play* 

dOot dOot dOo 

IN THE MIDDLE OF A GUN FIGHT 

*begins to vibe*

dOot dOot dOo 

IN THE CENTER OF A RESTAURANT 

*crazily dances because I'm so uncoordinated*

dOot dOot dOo 

THEY SAY
COME WITH YOUR ARMS RAISED HIGH! 

*awkward silence* 

Um, hello, my gays! 

If you've been here before, welcome back! 

If you're new, hi, new friend! I'm Billie, a teen demigirl who writes shitty gay fanfiction on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy my weird AF stories. 

AYYYYYYYYY THEY JUST STARTED PLAYING COMPLICATED YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ahem. Sorry about that. 

Anygays...... now for an intro. Yeah, that seems right. 

(This picture is so fuckin cute like oml)

Guess what queer little person is feeling fab and felt like writing some fluffy shit for their wonderful, beautiful, supportive, loving followers because they got to talk to their amazing girlfriend last night? 

This nonbinary pal is! 

Lol, no, but seriously, she's the most wonderful person alive (y'know, that's my age, and other than Gerard), so sweet, kind, and accepting of my identity, and I love her to Gainesville and back.

And, since she put me in such a fabulous mood, I decided to write a chapter about Brendon being giddy about Ryan and acting all in love. 

It's gonna be cute as hell and sick as frick, trust me, my loves

Also, my rock radio station had a Green Day marathon that I got to listen to while writing this, so that helped a lil

Now, I'll stop torturing you, and just do the intro to get to it. 

Alright my guys, gals, and non-binary pals, let's begin! 

************

It's that time again, ya fuckers! 

Yep, that's right!

What time, you ask? 

It's time for..... a drumroll, if you please. 

*intense drumming begins* 

Another chapter of Crazy + Genius!!!

Yay!

Let's just dIiIiIiVvVvVvVe right into it, shall we? 

Okay, enjoy! 

*Disappears with Give 'Em Hell Kid riff playing* 

I woke up the next morning, and I felt more alive and joyful about waking up than I had ever felt in all of my 17 years on this planet that we call Earth. 

I felt...indescribable. Happy is an understatement, awesome isn't enough, and fabulous is close but still doesn't do the feeling justice. 

It was an amazing feeling, like I was high...but instead of it being because of weed, it was because of Ryan.