Part 3 ( the party )

Inside Joey Tribbiani's mansion.

Joey stood behind the bar holding a glass of his favorite drink as he looked at his guests who started to show up to his legendary party that Joey hosts from time to time. Among the attendees were many important personalities, businessmen, and many famous Hollywood stars and many singers too, including Rachel Green, the actress and model, Joey moved his sight slothfully all over the place and on the faces of the attendees. Chandler Bing who is Joey's closest man and the one who did many of his work under the table or those that required an outlaw business. Chandler stood next to Joey as he was looking at the guests and started talking to Joey without turning towards him.

Chandler : guess you nailed another party hah!
Joey : always a great cover man.
Chandler : tell me about it.
Joey : you've got something tonight?
Chandler : just some junk bitch is going to take some of the new stuff.

Chandler took a sip out of his drink before completing his sentence.

Chandler : we'll see if it's good.
Joey : you are sure about her don't you?
Chandler : sure, she can't live without my stuff.

Chandler caught sight of actress Rachel sitting in one of the hall's corner on a leather chair wearing an absolute scandalous dress.

Chandler : i got to tell you joe, two o'clock you've got some eyes on you.

Joey looked toward Rachel Green and smiled from the corner of his lips, lifting his cup up to her from far away with cheers

Chandler : someone is going to have fun tonight tho?
Joey : tell me that all the work is done and i might think about fun.

He said his last sentence while fixing his gaze on Rachel and his eyes color darkened.

Chandler : speak of fun, your faithful dog is coming right toward us.

Chandler said his sentence with a disgust look on his face, Joey looked at the direction same as Chandler and saw his lawyer Ross finding his way in the audience searching for Joey.

Joey : Ross ain't a dog, he is fucking beast.
Chandler : yeah? shock.
Joey : just go finish what we talked about.
Chandler : right upon your orders master.

When Chandler said his sarcastic sentence, Ross had reached them.

Ross : Bing.
Chandler : Estes.

Ross and Chandler did not look at each other during the situation with resentment showing up on their faces. Chandler left and Ross stood next to Joey.

Joey : i wish i could know why you hate him that much.
Ross : i still believe that Chandler Bing is going to be your ticket to jail.

Joey laughed out loud as he was enjoying the conversation.

Joey : that's why you're her pal, and btw i am happy you finally decided to come to one of my parties.
Ross : well i wanted to see the magic i've always heard about myself.
Joey : good for you, now excuse me i got some fun things to do.