Part 13 ( Dilemma )

Rachel was standing in the open air on set before filming begins, she was holding her bag ready for the scene when her phone suddenly rang. She quickly took out her phone and answered the call.

 She quickly took out her phone and answered the call

Rachel : Hi honey.
Joey : Hey sweetie.
Rachel : I'm in a middle of a scene right now, is everything's okay?
Joey : yeah. but it's kinda an emergency ?
Rachel : what?
Joey : I need a favor.
Rachel : Anything.
Joey : I need you to call the blonde lady asking for supply.
Rachel : I already got some why would i need more. are you having a party?
Joey : No. Just call her ask for some and be a little mad with me.
Rachel : okay! Joey what's going on?

Joey explained to Rachel his plan to deceive Monica Geller. He told her to call Phoebe as if she needed more drug, and to talk badly about Joey and how he was mistreating her and that she wanted to get rid of him.

All Joey was thinking was that Phoebe would hang up with Rachel then talk to Monica and tell her what Rachel had told her. Then Monica will think that she can convince Rachel to work for her. But of course Joey did not tell Rachel the details.

Rachel : Okay i will call her in a while.
Joey : Thanks baby, okay tell me when you call her okay?
Rachel : okay, bye.

Rachel finished the call and stood there for a while trying to tie the threads and events together. Joey must have no good intentions out of this. However, she will do it because he is Joey Tribbiani who will pay her big cash in the end.

She looked for a Phoebe's number in her phone and then pressed the call button.

Phoebe : Hello!
Rachel : Hi how are you?

Rachel's tone seemed so tense that Phoebe noticed it but didn't comment.

Phoebe : Fine.
Rachel : Listen i need some right now.
Phoebe : already!! Honey it's not candy you know? you could die overdose.
Rachel : Well I'm sorry that you are not dealing with the shit i'm dealing with.

Then Rachel started to fake crying.

Phoebe : What shit are you dealing with.
Rachel : Joey Tribbiani. He's a horrible person.
Phoebe : Really? He's a billionaire.
Rachel : Ugh he hit me and insults me in every possible way and only drugs makes me better.
Phoebe : Okay Okay I will see you in 2 hours.

Rachel smiled for herself.

Rachel : Actually i am busy for the next few hours, why don't i give you a call?
Phoebe : Okay whatever see you.

Phoebe ended the call and then stared into nothing for some time. She felt that she should talk to Monica as she did not want to be arrested for the crime as she delivering some goods to Rachel.

She called Monica's number and kept listening to her ring bell for a while until she answered.

Monica : Yes?
Phoebe : I got news.
Monica : tell me.
Phoebe : Rachel called me asking for drugs and she was crying telling me she needs it because Joey is hitting and abusing her.
Monica : What!
Phoebe : I know. I never thought Joey Tribbiani would do such a thing to a famous actress.

Monica: You know what Phoebe, This is so helpful, thank you so much.

Monica ended the call with Phoebe and quickly searched for Rachel's number in the database in front of her and then called her.

Rachel: Hello!
Monica: Hi is this is Rachel Green.
Rachel: Yes? Who is this?
Monica: Oh you don't know me. I am Monica Geller from the FBI.
Rachel: Oh. Should i be worried?
Monica: Not at all. I just need to meet to discus a case that we believe that you can help with it.
Rachel: Oh interesting. Okay tonight at my apartment, I'm sure you have the address the way you got the number right?
Monica: Oh haha. Yeah well i do.
Rachel: Great. see you tonight then.

Rachel ended the call and felt like she was trapped in a cage or something but she felt proud somehow.

--------------------------------------------------------------

it's a scene dedicated to Rachel Green. ❤❤

Do you think that Joey's plan is going to work? 😈😈

tell me in the comment what do you think is going to happen next 👍🏻

and feel free to comment and vote 🤩♥️

Have a nice day 💙