Part 5 ( the alley )

Rachel woke up to the sound of her phone next to her on the table. She picked it up and then looked toward Joey sleeping next to her to make sure he didn't wake up. Then she moved away from him and answered the call.

Rachel : yes.

Phoebe Buffay's voice was coming from the other side.

Phoebe : hey barbie, i got some stuff for you.
Rachel : i'll meet you right away at the same spot.
Phoebe : great, don't forget the cash.

Rachel quickly ended the call and then looked again at Joey and found him falling asleep. Rachel quietly pulled out of bed and then collected her belongings on the floor trying to make no sound, then pulled out of the room and ran down the stairs as she wore her shoes trying not to fall. She went as she parked her car last night and then sped off the gate of the mansion.

She was hangover from last night, something was already known about her.

Rachel has reached the specified location and has tilted forward on the leash to see if Phoebe has arrived.

Phoebe has already arrived and is waiting for her in the back alley of the place. Rachel parked her car, and when she got off the car, she was looking around, fearing someone would recognize her or take a photo of her.

 Rachel parked her car, and when she got off the car, she was looking around, fearing someone would recognize her or take a photo of her

Phoebe : you came so fast i didn't expect that.
Rachel : yeah yeah enough with the shitty talk. where is the stuff.
Phoebe : whoa barbie calm down, no one will recognize you here, don't worry.
Rachel : would you stop calling me fucking barbie? where is the stuff.
Phoebe : here it is ma'am.

Phoebe handed a small bag to Rachel, who grabbed it and lifted it up to her face for a better look.

Rachel : What's that ?
Phoebe : what?
Rachel : this is not the usual stuff i take from you. why the bills are blue?
Phoebe : it's new stuff. Trust me, it's better stronger. I tried it myself.
Rachel : look i don't care i want the old stuff.
Phoebe : i don't have it anymore, sorry but that's all i have from now on.

Rachel hesitated a little and looked away as if she was thinking.

Rachel : Fine.

Rachel gave her the money wrapped in a small pack and was about to leav, but Phoebe stopped her after she counted the money.