Part 8 ( finally at Central Perk )

Ross entered Central perk Café and headed where he usually sits, then ordered black coffee.  He looked around and then took out his phone and searched for the number of Chandler Bing and called him, the phone kept ringing a little until Chandler picked it up.

  He looked around and then took out his phone and searched for the number of Chandler Bing and called him, the phone kept ringing a little until Chandler picked it up

Chandler : Mr. Estes.
Ross : Chandler.
Chandler : What?
Ross : Where are you?
Chandler : Not even your business.
Ross : Fuck off. I need the papers.
Chandler : What papers?
Ross : Joey said you were at the port this morning for the ship. I need the papers.
Chandler : Oh those papers. Yeah sure come and get it.
Fuck it. Ross finally lost his temper.
Ross : Central perk,one hour from now. Be late and i will put a fucking bullet into your small brain.

Ross ended the call before Chandler could answer, but he heard half a curse coming out of him.  Ross put his phone on the table and sat looking at the cafe door.
Meanwhile, Monica Geller was entering through the door of the cafe and looking at the faces of those sitting looking for Ross, when Monica saw him she went to his side and when Ross saw her he stood up and waited for her arrival.  Monica shook Ross hand formally.

Monica : you asked to see me.
Ross : Yes Mon set down please.

Monica was surprised to see Ross calling her Mon just like he used to call her back in high school, but she did not comment and sat down.
Ross was a little confused about what he wanted to say, not knowing how he would start his speech, he seemed anxious and upset.

Monica : Yes Ross?
Ross : Yeah. Listen Monica, I just called you because i care about you, for the sake of the old days. We were friends. So please, back off.

Monica tried to understand some of Ross's words.  She was fully aware of what he was talking about, but she felt that something was not going well.  She could easily feel his fear.

Monica : I don't understand.
Ross : You need to stop going after Joey Tribbiani.
Monica : Why should i listen to you?
Ross : Monica please listen to me.

Ross's voice was raising as people began to stare at him, he realized his tone, then lowered his voice and looked at Monica in her eyes without even blinking.

Ross : Joey knew about you and trust me he's very upset.
Monica : Great.
Ross : you don't get it, do you?

Monica did not say anything. she just  held her arms in front of her and put one leg on the other and sat looking patiently at Ross sitting in front of her.

 she just  held her arms in front of her and put one leg on the other and sat looking patiently at Ross sitting in front of her