Part 20 ( Love and bitter )

Joey mansion was packed with staff to arrange for the party this evening. Everyone was working very actively and professionally, form equipping lighting and tables as well as foods and drinks, which were the finest types.

In another part of the city, the FBI was dominated by an atmosphere of tension and abnormal movement in preparation for what tomorrow holds. Monica and Gunther are working on a plan next to the DEA that Frank going to lead.

The time passed until it's evening already. While everyone was busy with their work, Monica and Gunther left the office to meet Phoebe behind Joey Tribbiani mansion.

Gunther drove the car to one of the back streets of the mansion and close to the Staff Gate. Phoebe approached them and then handed Monica a plastic bag containing clothes.

Phoebe : Wear this.
Monica : What's this?
Phoebe : The uniform. You didn't think you'd go in there with your FBI jacket, did you?
Monica : Right, i forgot.

Gunther walked towards them.

Gunther : Monica, are you sure of what you're doing?
Monica : Yes, this is the only way to see Mr. Boss Man. He will meet Phoebe.
Gunther : Still, i don't feel good about this.
Phoebe : Would you relax. No one cares about waitresses. No one look them in the eyes anyway.

Gunther kept looking around. Then Monica began to change clothes, so Gunther had to turn away, turning his back to her.

Monica finished changing her clothes, so Gunther looked back and the three of them started to review the plan. Then Phoebe handed Monica a card.

Phoebe : Take this.
Monica : what is it?
Phoebe : A fake ID. Every waitress got one. I did this one for you.
Monica : Wow. My name is Janice! nice name tho.
Gunther : Monica listen, if anything happens, you know what to do.
Monica : I know. besides Gunther relax nothing will happen, okay.
Phoebe : Let's go already.

Monica and Phoebe left walking towards the entrance where a few guards stand checking employee cards. Monica started to panic, trying to hide her face. She handed her card to the guard and tried to look as normal as possible. The guard looked at the card and then looked at her, apparently not fully recognizing her but eventually he allowed her in so she ran to caught up with Phoebe and she started breathing with relief. She went to the kitchen with Phoebe to hear the instructions from the party organizer. When the instructions were done and everyone started to do their jobs, Monica and Phoebe headed to the back garden of the kitchen.

 When the instructions were done and everyone started to do their jobs, Monica and Phoebe headed to the back garden of the kitchen

Phoebe : You see that dark corner over there?
Monica : Yeah.
Phoebe : That's where i usually meet him. So when he send me a message to meet him i'm going to tell you to be there, but don't let him see you so they won't kill me.
Monica : Don't worry.I'm just going to see his face that's all.
Phoebe : Great now go do your job and stay out of sights, specially the cameras.
Monica : Got it boss any other orders?
Phoebe : Hey, Joke all the way you want but both of us are in danger here.
Monica : Okay. whatever, see you in a while.