Part 18 ( I KNOW! )

As the days passed and the shipment was almost here, the FBI was on alert. Monica could not hide the information for a long time since DEA were now involved and the news were spread and reached the managers, including Richard, but she certainly made sure that her and Gunther would hide the important details and try to work in silence without drawing any attention.

It remained like this in the FBI on one side and outside it on the other hand. While Monica was trying to gather the most amount of information Chandler was trying to slow her down, he invited her to dinner dates and concert on another day, he tried to be as romantic as possible. He was not serious about his actions, but he certainly was enjoying his time with her. Chandler thought what if they had met under different circumstances than these, What if he wasn't a drug dealer and she was not a federal agent, then he would surely have fallen in love with her all over again.

It didn't quite work for Monica, as her mind was still thinking about the case but there is no doubt that her heart was beating for him and she would have liked to have spent more time with him.

The days remained that way until the day Monica was having breakfast with Chandler.

They were joking and laughing when she got a call from Phoebe. Monica answered the call while Chandler was having his breakfast beside her.

Monica : Hello!
Phoebe : Hi Monica.
Monica : Yeah what's up?
Phoebe : I got a call last night.

The call grabbed Monica's attention to stop eating and focus with Phoebe. Chandler paid attention too and tried to know what's going on between her and the caller, whatever his identity.

Monica : And?
Phoebe : There's another party.
Monica : When?
Phoebe : 2nd of next month.
Monica : Oh god.

The party date was on the night before the day the shipment was suppose to be delivered. Chandler felt the danger but he held his nerves and seemed more focused than before.

Phoebe : Monica are you there?Monica : Yeah, you know i can't do anything about that?Phoebe : Yeah you told me you are not allowed to attend his parties, but i got a way to let you in

Monica : Yeah, you know i can't do anything about that?
Phoebe : Yeah you told me you are not allowed to attend his parties, but i got a way to let you in.
Monica : How?
Phoebe : Well no one would care about waitresses, trust me we're invisible.
Monica : Okay do your work about it and tell me the details later.