Part 21 ( aftermath )

Chandler walked back to the mansion feeling heavy and lost. He was feeling desperate and blue. He reached the mansion gate and walked towards the entrance. Although there were many people around him, he felt like he was alone in this world. He felt a deadly loneliness.

He finally entered the big hall and kept looking at the crowd without reacting. He looked at the bar corner, so he went there and then pointed to the bartender with a signal that the man understood its meaning. The bartender presented a line of tequila, which Chandler gulp it at once. He felt hatred toward himself. He kept drinking and drinking until crowd sounds started to fade little by little despite being around and close to them.

He was still conscious enough to find his way towards Joey's private office. He left the bar and started walking through the large lobby towards Joey's office. He entered the office, closed the door behind him, and then stood silently.

Joey did not show any response when Chandler entered the room, but stayed still with his hands on his mouth and he was thinking deeply.

Joey's eyes seemed dark and warning of a real danger. He was severely angry and shaking his leg fast, which caused Chandler's amazement.

Chandler : Are you okay?

Joey did not turn to him and kept thinking. But it didn't take several minutes for the office door to open and Ross entered. He looked toward Chandler to find him trying hard to stand still. Then he looked toward Joey to find his eyes fixed on him.

 Then he looked toward Joey to find his eyes fixed on him

Ross : She's gone. I couldn't find her.
Joey : Really?
Ross : Yeah. I think she just ran away.

Joey said his word calmly. He then closed his eyes when he heard Ross's response and took a deep breath. Calmly, he got off his chair and moved toward Ross.

He stood right in front of Ross and did not move a consonant and remained silent for a while, Ross was wondering what's happening and he was going to speak, but Joey surprised him with a strong punch on his face that caused him to fall to the ground and his nose began to bleed. Then Joey took out his gun from the back of his pants and unlock it with his hand, then directed it toward Ross's head in a quick move.

Ross groaned and held his nose in pain, he looked at his hands and saw blood on them. Then he looked at Joey and the gun pointed at him, he panicked.

 Then he looked at Joey and the gun pointed at him, he panicked