Part 9 ( Mr. Boss Man )

Monica sat in her car trying to get herself together, what was going on!

She felt trapped, if Gunther was Joey's inside man then her work would be difficult and slow, especially that she did not have much time for her manager Richard to tell her to stop going after Joey Tribbiani. Monica tried to breathe slowly so she could think about her next step, before she met Ross she was sure she would meet Rachel but now she is not even sure, she only have one solution now.

Monica took out a piece of paper from her bag, then looked at it carefully, then put it aside, she ran her car, and drove her car in the streets of New York City to a popular neighborhood.

Monica arrived front of a restaurant that looks simple from the front. She parked her car and then went inside, looking around for someone.

Phoebe Buffay was a waitress working in a average restaurant. Phoebe was serving some customers when a woman came towards her.

Monica : Hello! Phoebe right?Phoebe : Who's asking?Monica : I'm Monica Geller

Phoebe : Who's asking?
Monica : I'm Monica Geller. I don't want you to worry i'm here by myself just to ask you a couple of questions... I'm from the FBI.

Monica took out her ID card, lifted it in front of Phoebe, then put it in again. Phoebe's face was apparent confusion and fear.

Phoebe : What do you want?
Monica : can we go some where we can talk.

Phoebe looked towards the back door and then signed to Monica to catch up with her. Then they headed to the back alley of the restaurant.

Monica sarcastically thought about this blonde woman, who must be in love with alleys.

Phoebe went down several steps and turned towards Monica crossing arms.

Phoebe : Yes?
Monica : What do you know about Rachel Green?
Phoebe : The actress?
Monica : yeah the actress.
Phoebe : What would i know about her? she's famous.

Monica felt that Phoebe was not going to speak out so she took photographs out of her bag and showed them to her. Phoebe panicked but tried to hold on.

Monica : Let's be clear here. This is you in the picture and this is Rachel Green at the same place in the same exact time. Don't tell me it's coincidence.
Phoebe : It could be.
Monica : Cut the bullshit. You know i'm not here to arrest you. I'm here because i want you to help me, but if you don't want to help it's up to you.

Monica looked at Phoebe in a threatening way . Phoebe didn't know what to do now, should she run away or work for Monica.

Phoebe : What do i get out of this?
Monica : clean records.

Phoebe thought a little and then nodded.

Phoebe : What do you want me to do?
Monica : names, start with names.
Phoebe : We don't use real names in this kind of business, so basically you are asking for ghosts.
Monica : Umm. So you are the dealer for Rachel?
Phoebe : That's a big word. I only give her little every now and then. no big deal.
Monica : Where do you get these stuff?
Phoebe : Some guy.
Monica : What is his name?
Phoebe : I told you we don...
Monica : We don't use real name yeah yeah. I need anything about him, nickname, any sign?

Phoebe thought and seemed to be recalling some information.

Phoebe : I don't know his exact name but people call him Mr. boss man. I also heard some people say that he's the big boss's right hand.
Monica : What boss?

Phoebe : Joey Tribbiani.

Monica was shocked, not because she did not expect Joey Tribbiani to be the man Phoebe was talking about but rather because another idea suddenly stormed her mind, Phoebe told her that the man who supplied her with drugs was the right arm of Joey Tribbiani. Could it be Ross?

Monica : Are you sure that Joey Tribbiani is the big boss?
Phoebe : Yes I'm sure he's the big man but i'm also sure he's bot involved into Mr. boss man dirty work.
Monica : What?
Phoebe : Think about it. What would make a powerful strong businessman do business with me. me the scumbag who worth nothing to people like him IN his famous party.

Monica didn't care about Phoebe's last words, so all she was thinking about now was that she knew why Joey was throwing huge parties every now and then. It must be a good cover for his dirty business.

Monica : When you're going to meet that Mr. boss man again?
Phoebe : I don't get to contact him. When he got new stuff he calls.
Monica : Great. now that's my number. you got to call me as soon as he calls you.
Phoebe : Yeah sure.
Monica : And be sure that i got eyes on you.

Phoebe didn't replay and looked at her with disgust and then left to return to the restaurant.

Monica returned to her car trying to arrange her thoughts, she took a deep breath and then began to see facts.

Ross can't be that Mr. Boss Man, he's a well-known figure and a brilliant lawyer. Monica know that she must first know the identity of that person, then after that she will try to figure out Joey Tribbiani's involvement in it. In the end, she tries to arrest Joey Tribbiani and not anyone else.

Monica felt a pain in her head as if it would explode, she took a deep breath and thought that she needed some time to entertain herself, she must distract her thinking. Of course she can't now call Gunther to go out and drink together. She immediately remembered the card in her bag, so she took it out and looked at it. Chandler bing? How beautiful.

She immediately called him. But she met the answering machine.

Monica : Hi. This Monica Geller. You don't know me Mr. Bing but you saved me this afternoon, you gave me your card and i don't think i thanked you enough so what do you think we meet tonight if you know a good place to drink please tell me. thank you.

Monica hung up the phone and then looked through the review mirror to herself, mockingly and sarcastically told herself in the mirror.

Monica : Wow little harmonica, you didn't sound needy at all. you sounded breezy!

______________________

sorry for taking too much time to upload the scene ❤️

i hope you like this one ❤️❤️

vote for me please, thank you. ❤️❤️❤️