Author's Note

Hi everyone! I am SCR, the author of Super Mario Bros: Star Heroes. Thank you a whole lot for choosing to read this fan made story project of mine! It really means a lot to me. For years I've worked hard on this story series, as it went through a whole ton of changes since the very first time I wrote it, which was back in my middle school years. And I'm glad I finally have the courage to share it here with all of you to read it! I'm super excited and nervous for others to read my work. Ah, I'm a passionate, yet shy and not so confident author, ehehe...but I decided to step out of my shell and share my work out there. And I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Some things you should know about this story is that this story takes place in an alternative universe, which means some events happened and some events did not happen, and some past and present events are altered such as my OC's being present in them, and some settings are altered by me. Everything will be explained as the story progresses.

*UPDATE: There will be link's to the music used in this story, feel free to click on them and listen to it while you read!*

Another thing you should know is that as you read, you will see something like this.

Fairy Tail OST-Main Theme

Ashlen, with a determined look on her face, marched forward, her comrades following behind her. [End OST]

She suddenly came to a stop, and her comrades halted as well, bumping into each other.

" Oi! Why did you come to a stop?" He asked, confused.

Ashlen turned around and faced him, her blue eyes clouded with fear.

Fairy Tail OST-Creeping Shadow

" I think someone is following us." She blurted out, looking around desperately.

(End BGM)

...

Yeah, I decided to add a tracklist of music that go along with the story. I know it's not actually there, but I thought it would be nice little addition to the story, since I listen to those exact songs to help me write this story. This isn't my original idea, I got this thing from one of my favorite writers on FanFiction.net, 'Nan the Keyblade Master'. I thought it would be a nice little idea to use this thing for my own work. Just yeah, it's not my original idea.

Also, here's the dialogue information thing so the text in the story is more clear.

Italic=Thoughts

Bold=OST Text

=Timeskip

Well, that's all for the author's note! Go ahead and proceed with the story that lies ahead! Don't let this note stop ya!

...

I'm just gonna stop typing now..

...

This is awkward...

Uh...

:^)

[I'm not like this I swear.]